What's new

Puducherry home to Pakistani student

Talibans are afghans only.

Nah i dont live in la-la land i suggest practical solutions only .

How and why is it practical? Moreover why should India concern itself with Pak, when India itself has lot of people living under poverty

Pondycherry has some good educational universities. But it is a small town and nothing much to do. I like Auroville though.
matrimandir-inside.jpg

Matrimandir.jpg

How and why is it practical? Moreover why should India concern itself with Pak, when India itself has lot of people living under poverty
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे शन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Shantu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |

May All become Happy,
May All become free from Illness.
May All see what is Auspicious,
Let no one Suffer.

अयं निजः परोवेति गणना लघुचेतसां
उदार चरितानां तु वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम ॥

This is translated as :

"This is my own and that a stranger is the calculation of the narrow minded. For the magnanimous hearts however, the entire earth is but a family."

सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे शन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Shantu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |

May All become Happy,
May All become free from Illness.
May All see what is Auspicious,
Let no one Suffer.

Hymns are not the answers. People require real solutions.

Instead of all this nonsense, why not suggest merging Pak with India;), and let us see the reactions from Pakistanis.

Hymns are not the answers. People require real solutions.

Instead of all this nonsense, why not suggest merging Pak with India;), and let us see the reactions from Pakistanis.
Its not my fault that you miss it instead trying to split the hair.

Its not my fault that you miss it instead trying to split the hair.

I understand what you are suggesting...you suggest 5% for Pakistanis and 5% for Bangladeshis in all elite Indian institutes at Indian tax payers expenses, but why not go a step further and convince Pakistanis to merge with India.

I understand what you are suggesting...you suggest 5% for Pakistanis and 5% for Bangladeshis in all elite Indian institutes at Indian tax payers expenses, but why not go a step further and convince Pakistanis to merge with India.
Thats the ultimate goal over generations.Subcontinent will return to it 1500 century glory.

Thats the ultimate goal over generations.Subcontinent will return to it 1500 century glory.

First try to convince Pakistanis about that and then you can return to us convincing us on 5% seats in IITs and IIMs for Pak nationals :lol:

15th century glory....5% reservation for pakistanis and bangladehsis....

What parallel universe do you inhabit?? :P
Glory will be a secular, democratic and developed nation.
Have achieved two of those goals just one more to go.

UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asia Regional Cooperation (UNESCO MISARC)
What the **** is that?
Founded by UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Madanjeet Singh in 2000, the South Asia Foundation (SAF) is a secular, non-profit and non-political organization, comprising eight autonomous chapters:

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

SAF’s core objective is:

To promote regional cooperation through a number of UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institutions of Excellence in the eight SAARC countries, offering courses in Preservation of Cultural Heritage (Kabul), Human Rights and Common Law (Dhaka), Forestry Studies (Bumthang, Bhutan), Journalism (Chennai), Kashmir Studies (Srinagar), Regional Cooperation (Pondicherry), Green Energy Technology (Pondicherry, India), Climate Research (Maldives), Development Studies (Kathmandu), Visual Arts (Lahore), South Asian Studies (Lahore), Water Management (Moratuwa, Sri Lanka).

By the way, all these institutes are funded by Ambassador Madanjeet Singh, a billionaire who resides in France. He has contributed $1 million from his own pocket for infrastructure for EACH of the above institutes/universities.

Now, how many billionaires have done so much for regional cooperation? He has even funded (Given scholarships) to hundreds of students from all SAARC countries.

Here's the web site:

South Asia Foundation - Home

head.gif

Cheers!

First try to convince Pakistanis about that and then you can return to us convincing us on 5% seats in IITs and IIMs for Pak nationals :lol:
Pakistanis are already convinced...dont you see everyone shouting Ghazwa-e-hind....:D

Personally I don't want Pakistani (even as student) in our peaceful regions coz those people know well hw to ruin peace.

Personally I don't want any Indian on this board coz you people know well how to troll.

Now STFU!

Back
Top Bottom