What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

Maryam Nawaz and Bilawal do not accept Army's narrative - Anchor Imran Khan

Army needs to hold these two traitors to accountable, Maryam drama queen and confused chootia mentally unstable Billo need to be locked behind bars.

True now is the time to strike them hard. There needs to be a complete clean out, nothing should be left of their footprint.

I second you.
This time we shouldn’t take actions that is to make the sudo liberals & the world happy.
Even if they name call us, we better not give it importance.

Peace and lives of soldiers is a lot more important than what the rest of the world or traitors living in Pakistan think

I second you.
This time we shouldn’t take actions that is to make the sudo liberals & the world happy.
Even if they name call us, we better not give it importance.

Peace and lives of soldiers is a lot more important than what the rest of the world or traitors living in Pakistan think

100%, if there is no action now, this terrorist movement will just be emboldened.

7AE61CAF-D5A7-46BD-A5EF-11EC22359C3A.png

Are you really 60? How competent you are? What have you done for Pakistan? You are nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

@The Eagle @Dubious @waz @Jango Can you clean this thread, please? Too many armchair generals here, who are calling PM and PA incompetent and impotent, without knowing ground realities.

We'd need to clean the forum for that!

P.S. This is only my personal opinion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom