What's new

PTM being discussed on Indian Media as its pawn is about to be launched.

This is what happens when you let in millions of ignorant Aghwanis who grew up in 13th century mindset.

We literally saved them from genocide and this is how they're repaying.
Kabul river is waiting for a change in colour then.

state kuch ni ker rahi dusron sey kiya expect kerna .
jab ap 40 lakh namak haram refugees ni bhaga saktey to kiya khaak kuch ker saktey.

No no no my friend dont take them lightly last year they announced an demonstration on SOhrab goth KArachi i think ""who gonna attend as its far away from their region "" but man its was hugeelyy attended check on youtube really surprised(passing by there on highway).Like TTP Pakistan all India need just one bait ullah mahsood type leader among them so be careful keep an eye on them .Still cant fathom the reason why and how much in KHI??as no such thing no drones attack here than why join PTM they are?

For my extra lazy friends clips here just drag here there to get idea of attendance. Yaaaron sometime i think do we really need an outside enemies when we got so many inside our own country ??ek namoona jaata haii tu dosrah aa jataa hai kiya qismat hai :hitwall:

Old picture clip when Rao was even not arrested. Air in their balloon is already busted.

No no no my friend dont take them lightly last year they announced an demonstration on SOhrab goth KArachi i think ""who gonna attend as its far away from their region "" but man its was hugeelyy attended check on youtube really surprised(passing by there on highway).Like TTP Pakistan all India need just one bait ullah mahsood type leader among them so be careful keep an eye on them .Still cant fathom the reason why and how much in KHI??as no such thing no drones attack here than why join PTM they are?

For my extra lazy friends clips here just drag here there to get idea of attendance. Yaaaron sometime i think do we really need an outside enemies when we got so many inside our own country ??ek namoona jaata haii tu dosrah aa jataa hai kiya qismat hai :hitwall:

Sohrab Goth is full of Aghanis and they were told this is about your rights, your rights to stay in Pakistan. Kick out Afghanis and see how many show up for PTM

This is what happens when you let in millions of ignorant Aghwanis who grew up in 13th century mindset.

Always DECIDE First, "Whom to Save and Whom to Drown" and then ACT firmly!
You Saved them without deciding, and this is YOUR fatal mistake! Now reap all troubles!

Nice to see Indians discussing our wonderful boy

Not repatriating afghans will cost us dearly. Afghan refugees are around 65% of PTM power base. Inaction by state of Pakistan is not understandable. At least repatriate those afghan refugees who are part of PTM gatherings.

Failure of state..all afhan refugess shiuld have been deported if they are involved in any such activity

Like it or not... the drones atttack that killed 1000s of bystanders, ignoring militantancy and destruction from military operations is obviously going to create few 1000s to 10,000s disgruntled peoples
Our leaders don't work for the state, they don't give a **** about whatever is happening in state. we have millions of refugees but we dont have a law to regularize their conduct if we had a simple lawful guideline for refugees living in Pakistan to follow the conduct of Pakistan otherwise they will be kicked out, things would have been pretty different

Rented wh**es pimp handlers are speaking for its wh**e.

Don't pay attention to Endian propaganda. Focus on Khalistan 2020 referendum instead.
Free Khalistan :pakistan:

If the government doesn’t repatriate Afghans this PTI thing will continue.

There is only one possible solution to deal a death blow to PTM and that is by mass repatriating Afghan back to their home country.

You cant believe what i heard about those people in afghan basti, rao anwar had tight grip on them and also kept the place in check, this was not possible if we had rao there

Rao was good because no one could have smuggled Iranian oil, weapons, chars, afeem without his own share. Have you ever heard zardari pumps?

There are smugglers one of biggest names are mairaj, barohi group. Rao was also involved in illegal plotting.

I think you must have some misunderstanding, rao killed many people specially those denied to share money or those made hurdles in his way.

Last edited:
Every time the silly Western rented Afghan government speaks out against Pakistani interests the Pak govt should announce another 1000 refugees will be repatriated. That will end their nonsense.

I have been telling for long time that PTM is being supported by the Jewish lobby, yes you can see India, puppet afghan Govt on front but behind the scene Israeli lobby from jerusalem. They have been trying to promote the narrative that pastuns are one of their lost tribe.

They have many individual platform to provoke pashton but digital platform is prominent I.e pushtun times, TAG TV on YouTube. Do not take these platforms lightly.

After watching videos from those platform I hope you will make your mind accordingly what I am saying.

In Europe PTM jalsa ( gathering ) were funded by same mentioned lobby.

@Path-Finder
@Retired Troll @Horus

Don't pay attention to Endian propaganda. Focus on Khalistan 2020 referendum instead.
Free Khalistan :pakistan:
I have had really bad habit to tell the truth,

Pakistan state & establishment don't have any intention for khalistan. Unfortunately.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom