What's new

PTM being discussed on Indian Media as its pawn is about to be launched.

and every kind of drug imaginable on this planet.
You cant believe what i heard about those people in afghan basti, rao anwar had tight grip on them and also kept the place in check, this was not possible if we had rao there

No no no my friend dont take them lightly last year they announced an demonstration on SOhrab goth KArachi i think ""who gonna attend as its far away from their region "" but man its was hugeelyy attended check on youtube really surprised(passing by there on highway).Like TTP Pakistan all India need just one bait ullah mahsood type leader among them so be careful keep an eye on them .Still cant fathom the reason why and how much in KHI??as no such thing no drones attack here than why join PTM they are?

For my extra lazy friends clips here just drag here there to get idea of attendance. Yaaaron sometime i think do we really need an outside enemies when we got so many inside our own country ??ek namoona jaata haii tu dosrah aa jataa hai kiya qismat hai :hitwall:

PTM has killed itself. They lost majority following they had when their agenda of Pashtunistan was exposed.

lets see how successful they will be. these commies and their ally india is clearly going to launch another TTP episode under political struggle.

BUT with Taliban gaining momentum next door! Where will these ex-commies in both Afghanistan-Pakistan do now?
No, no, let the army fu@king talk to the Afghan refugee ba@tards. I've had enough of this spineless approach by the army and government.

PTM has killed itself. They lost majority following they had when their agenda of Pashtunistan was exposed.
They haven't lost the majority they have just lost some Pakistani supporters all the afghanis are with him and he is their shining Gandhi

Lucky for them Peshawar walon ky haath nahi charyy.chaloo wahan tu woh kuch rehm kar bhi daityy agar Kohat side py hoty woh tu maarty kaam ghasseety ziyadaa

No, no, let the army fu@king talk to the Afghan refugee ba@tards. I've had enough of this spineless approach by the army and government.
its better that they perish on their own. this indian news item will only hurt their cause even more.

It's not about hope, it's about the people going against the state and why should we tolerate these namak harams. Mohsin DAWAR goes to america meet and attends the forum arranged by all the absconders and takes the cia agenda back in Pakistan. we need to do something about it

We are acting pussies against traitors for some reason

I hope this policy changes soon

No no no my friend dont take them lightly last year they announced an demonstration on SOhrab goth KArachi i think ""who gonna attend as its far away from their region "" but man its was hugeelyy attended check on youtube really surprised(passing by there on highway).Like TTP Pakistan all India need just one bait ullah mahsood type leader among them so be careful keep an eye on them .Still cant fathom the reason why and how much in KHI??as no such thing no drones attack here than why join PTM they are?

For my extra lazy friends clips here just drag here there to get idea of attendance. Yaaaron sometime i think do we really need an outside enemies when we got so many inside our own country ??ek namoona jaata haii tu dosrah aa jataa hai kiya qismat hai :hitwall:

That is very old video and was sentimental one as well because of iftikhar rao and what he did. Now there is no jalsa etc for PTM

I like how the Sikhs once a respected people has sold out their pagri to these Fanatics Indians even after the Operation Blue star , they worry about our Pashtoon when Kashmiri , Moist , and many others are slaughtering Indians almost every day .

This is what happens when you let in millions of ignorant Aghwanis who grew up in 13th century mindset.

We literally saved them from genocide and this is how they're repaying.

That's the crux of it. The next generation of Afghan refugees hold deep seated animosity against Pakistan as they blame Pakistan for every wrong in their lives without giving any thought to the fact that they will always be considered refugees instead of equal status Pakistanis as long as they stay here.

The afghan refugees are living in there and the people your seeing are all from afghan basti which is just behind Al Asif, Al Asif square is also famous for kabuli pulao
Failure of state..all afhan refugess shiuld have been deported if they are involved in any such activity

Like it or not... the drones atttack that killed 1000s of bystanders, ignoring militantancy and destruction from military operations is obviously going to create few 1000s to 10,000s disgruntled peoples

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom