What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

... its the same old who won before.

I'm sure "Kaptan" wouldn't change a winning combination... if had one!

Heres something he can do to convince us Naysayers... since IK knows PTI is going to clean-sweep and Hamid Mir has written down that on a piece of paper somewhere... IK should ask Kasuris, Niazis, Makhdooms to give up their "Safe constituencies" and contest from obscure ones and give tickets to young-blood for (with a thousand apologies to Change-Crusaders) their traditional/ancestral constituencies!

I think its safe to assume Sardar Asif's lying since IK doesn't make promises of offers to people. We have seen Imran's track record of only promoting people for merit.

Precisely!! He had to say something and he said what was suitable for him.. He could not say, Because I was not selected on merit that is why I am leaving.

speculative discussion at best. none of us know why or why not someone has been declined PTI ticket. as in case of Inamullah Niazi, he turned out to be a defaulter. when u have more than one candidate for a particular seat, someone will always cry foul in the end. And unlike other parties, these tickets are not being given by some hand picked people of IK's choice but by the elected representatives of the whole party. Leadership is not in following the followers but in leading them.

and promising someone a ticket on your own is not right. If IK did so then he was wrong and fortunately he has corrected his wrong with a right by going through a proper democratic mechanism. It just shows that the party is no longer his fiefdom.

Stand? These are his electoral fundraising poster-boys... the money they bring in will be spent on campaigns in constituencies where PTI Electables are running!
GROW UP PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEZZ!

first at least he is giving ticket to new people he can ticket to old faces which have money but he has gutts to take risk unlike corrupt nawaz who will spent the none he got through corruption and than do corruption again to get back money and he is no bringing his family into it you grow up or don't cry when you face the same thing which shazeb faced from this class

BGo6-xRCcAIKwfv.jpg

first at least he is giving ticket to new people he can ticket to old faces which have money but he has gutts to take risk unlike corrupt nawaz who will spent the none he got through corruption and than do corruption again to get back money and he is no bringing his family into it you grow up or don't cry when you face the same thing which shazeb faced from this class

I think you missed X... theres no word starting, ending or having x in it... I could be wrong but hhhmm I dont know... you were playing some kind of a game of random word throwing, right? I give up, I'm sorry what exactly is your point again?

I think you missed X... theres no word starting, ending or having x in it... I could be wrong but hhhmm I dont know... you were playing some kind of a game of random word throwing, right? I give up, I'm sorry what exactly is your point again?

my point is he hash' given 30 tickets within his own family he is trying to bring new honesrpt people in politics unlike other party who choose well known corrupt people in their. party so they can assist them in their corruption

Ohh this corruption rant again!!!!!!!! DUDE when Transparency International asked your beloved PTI for proof why did they run away with their tail between their legs? In the last 12 months we have heard PTIan cry their lungs out re corruption in Metro Bus but to back their allegations they could not provide an iota of evidence!!!!! Enough with this corruption corruption repetitive crap!

Ziyadati sirf Imran nahi ke Ziyadati iss becharay PTIan say bhi hoi jo shocked nazar arha hai!
The IK Fanboy in the picture is shocked not because lotas are leaving rather he is shocked because the memories of all the butt-licking he had performed on the same lotas while they were very much part and parcel of the "revolution" are still fresh in his mind!

Ziyadati sirf Imran nahi ke Ziyadati iss becharay PTIan say bhi hoi jo shocked nazar arha hai!
The IK Fanboy in the picture is shocked not because lotas are leaving rather he is shocked because the memories of all the butt-licking he had performed on the same lotas while they were very much part and parcel of the "revolution" are still fresh in his mind!

Use english only, so that everyone can understand.

Thanks

how exactly do you know its IK fanboy standing, why isnt the boy representing awam who is shocked to see merit prevailing ?

Because he looks kinda Mummy-Daddyish with silly dress on and the second reason I've already stated in my original post!

Because he looks kinda Mummy-Daddyish with silly dress on and the second reason I've already stated in my original post!

thats the kind of immature awam we have too, why not them?

604010_472474309486842_597130698_n.png

Please do donate, Haroon Rasheed hasn't worn a new "makhmali" coat in three months!

yet another PTI candidate gives up foreign nationality to be part of PTI's Naya Pakistan team !!

rahenm-khan.jpg

tabdeeli ham say hai.... !!

Back
Top Bottom