What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Ok lets sit & discuss difference between threat & warning, shall we.???..... he is a political personality these kinda statements should be avoided...everyone need to show restrain... period

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 now
Everyday he has a new target to threaten. A new dark prophecy to make. Another mayhem to forecast. Is this all really hopeful?

Warning is: IF (condition) you do this, this will happen to you

Threat: I am going to do this to you (without a condition)

and btw Mr N Jalaya, Shahbaz and Nawaz have said a lot worse in their speeches during PPP's era!! You surely aren't condemning them for their threats!

Islamabad IG sacked coz he did not obey verbal orders of Ch nisar of Charge on Crowd, new IG appointed and asked to Charge on crowd IG asked for Written orders from Interior ministry, lets see CH nisar give written orders to Police or going to back fut again

Last edited:
There's word on media that N league is planning a lethal attack on Imran and Qadri.

And ISPR is on standby!!

Bvj0SPVIcAAb1UE.jpg

Javed Iqbal ‏@JavedIqbalReal 9s
Chinese Ambassador has asked Choudhry brothers to play their role for winding up Dharna

Warning is: IF (condition) you do this, this will happen to you

Threat: I am going to do this to you (without a condition)
Actually they are both threats. For example: give me $1m or I will kill you.

Did you fail English in school?

Islamabad IG sacked coz he did not obey verbal orders of Ch nisar of Charge on Crowd, new IG appointed and asked to Charge on crowd IG asked for Written orders from Interior ministry, lets see CH nisar give written orders to Police or going to back fut again
Written orders were given. Picture was posted a few days ago in this thread.

Just bad mouthed and cursed two chacha's, early today.................. was about to beat another friend of dad.............. bhawawawwawawawawawawawawawawa :oops:

My final post here...

Politics is pretty dangerous stuff, especially when there are two different party supporters in one family haha!

Friends on FB un-friending, fights b/w friends....and a whole lot of stuff.

Not getting into the argument of who is right or wrong, but this does prove IMO that all of us love our country.

@Aether, I respect your opinion...

Although I didn't vote for PTI/IK I never doubted Imran's Patriotism but after today's anarchist speech by IK I m getting Convinced that IK is a New and much wrost form of Altaf Bhai.
I really feel sorry but I must say Imran from now on is An Altaf Bhai in making.

Imran Khan ye dramay baazi kab band karay ga... movie bhi 2 ghante main khatum ho jaati hai :angry:

Iski film to khatum hi nahi ho rahi :angry:
Yes Yes he should give free hands to these corrupt morons pets off USA so they can destroy Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom