What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

And that too about to close very soooon.
Let people know PDFians are not less anyone when it comes to whistling and dancing.. It's by all mean great to see famous celebrities on one stage and that too for free, wish I could go too.

So that is your gripe, is it? Go back a few decades. Did we (Bhutto '73) not destroy our economy just to spite 22 families (NS's included)? Were vast majority of people not opposing BB by using similar anti-Dynasty rhetoric? Why do we shoot our feet just to spite someone?

Look, family concerns do not go on indefinitely. They always come to an end. As long as we have a functioning system, we can deal with any and all dynasties. Bush family is a bit of a dynasty that turned out bad for USA and the world. Where are they now? Does anyone think that Jeb Bush would ever get a chance? How about Nehru family? Where is it now? They may make a come back, but they are effectively chastised for now. And yet, if Indians think that they need them back, they could be chosen.

Why is it such a big issue? I can see very clearly that Sharif family has a deficient world-view. They will fall. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. But why then should we shoot our foot by supporting unconstitutional demands? Why? Do you not see who actually wins this game? Will we ever evolve as a nation chasing megalomanians like TuQ and IK? NS is also a bit of a megalomaniac, but no where close to IK or TuQ. He is elected, no matter what rubbish IK says.

What did IK's PTI do to push for accountability? IK has done everything in his power to ensure that NO accountability takes place by pushing to destabilize PML-N government and make it seek wider political support. Had that been a priority, IK could have pressurized PML-N from within the system, form the parliament floor. It was vital for IK to do the exact opposite to maintain his 'muk-muka' narrative.

Give me ONE instance of IK actually trying to deliver on a promise, on doing something positive. His conduct, his tactics, his rhetoric has been extremely shady and suspect. To me goonga NS is a lesser evil in comparison. IK has broken his word so many times that I can not and do not trust him at all.

So, you can make all the fancy arguments you want. I see some things very clearly.

first of all no where did i support IK's demand of PM's resignation so i wont comment on any of IK related stuff. My argument is that such chaotic atmosphere is a results of govt's own insensitivity to people's demands. And also that the argument of democracy for the sake of democracy is dubious. The question of why we keep shooting our feet should be targeted towards the rulers not the public. Why is it that the people keep discarding the system after every 10 years? is it because they are less concerned about their welfare compared to the educated believers in democracy?

surely not. Its not that you and I have solved the puzzle while the majority of Pakistan is still oblivious to this answer. So if majority of Pakistan is equally concerned about their welfare as are you and I then why this shooting the feet? Because the system fails to deliver. From dictatorship to monarchic democracy prevailing in our country, the result is the same: concentration of power in the hands of the few. This has never been the dominant case with any of today's modern democracies. Why did such countries not toss themselves between kingship and democracy? because the whole idea of democracy was to take the power away from the kings and distribute it amongst the people even at their very nascent stages - hence the people's loyalty towards the democratic system and consequently the stability.

Unfortunately the minority which really sees the existing democracy as a solution to our problem is insulated from the exposure to the very system in their daily life. The majority on the other hand faces the heat everyday and therefore has little loyalty towards these notions which are exploited to death by the family fiefdoms ruling them.

They very time you are asking for before the democracy starts delivering is an extremely sparse commodity for the majority we are talking about here. They'll keep shooting the feel until a system comes and delivers them from these chains.

Its CLEARLY photoshoped, check the differences between those in front and in the back and check out the size of the man standing on the left platform then check the size of people immediately right to him :lol:

koi photoshop nahe hey har chez ****** pechay ARMY ISI hey yaan Photoshop hey.. ye PMLN walay pagal hogaye hain hahahahhaha

Supreme Court shouldn't intervene in political matters, intervention here would make the court controversial, let the politicians sort out their differences politically.

would be good gesture. in any way some1 EGO gonna hurt. kynki Siasat me Shikast ho to Shaan jaati hai. and EGO matters for these politicians

would be good gesture. in any way some1 EGO gonna hurt. kynki Siasat me Shikast ho to Shaan jaati hai. and EGO matters for these politicians

No one's ego will be hurt in a win-win settlement.

10533451_667156133360580_8249788054836076120_n.jpg

1958041_667156476693879_6726615600400133497_n.jpg

10468052_680482448708517_5854160534782327028_n.jpg

PTI Staging Sit-ins in Teen Talwar Karachi & Defence Lahore

Lol even Policeman are joining in now!

Last edited:
That was not cartoon. That was action thriller.

Both acts should be condemned.
Why then they, when the peoples of pakistan protest against Thier fake mandate, & Thier brutal killings done by the govt in model town?
Isn't thts the right of every pakistani? In peaceful manners?

8pm deadline has come and gone and is IK in the PM's house? With that IK's (limited) credibility has evaporated.....

Le
No one's ego will be hurt in a win-win settlement.
Not more then -0000% Chances that any negotiations will, be succeed without resignation of nawaz sharif?
& if nawaz sharif resigns , he & all of the mentioned people's in the model town massacre FIR, would be arested soon after the resignations of PM?
Thts where the dead lock is , it's not face saving, it's not moral high grounds , it's the do & die situation here?
So the good news is ? No news!

8pm deadline has come and gone and is IK in the PM's house? With that IK's (limited) credibility has evaporated.....
This is really funny, cause no Indian could ever understands the feelings of pakistan & pakistanis, no matter how hard you try, it allways end up, you been seen as joker , who just came out without make up on the stage , thinking that, he is looking perfect!

Back
Top Bottom