What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

8-13-2014_26032_1.gif

Cigar shah's statement,"Now things are out of the hands of both Nawaz and Imran"....

Not much a crowd compared to before, but may be the march will gain more people along the way?

March haven't started yet lol...

These are just picture of groups etc.

Under current situation, if Imran Khan brings 100,000 people in Islamabad..it will be massive!

Under current situation, if Imran Khan brings 100,000 people in Islamabad..it will be massive!

only 1 lac from 180 million people?

only 1 lac from 180 million people?
will be 100s of thousands inshallah if not millions..

It is okay. :D

Let's talk if and when IK is in power, and things are still going from bad to worse.
it can't get worse then it is…. things can only improve…
imran khan will have a cure not just a treatment..

Last edited:

The groups are small, but like I said before, may be the march will grow if such groups keep on joining.

he is back…. have you changed you mind on pit now? lol

i support pit and the azaadi march but please don't praise zardari over nawaz… the man who burnt pakistan to the ground…
i will take pmln over pop and zardari anyday…
Thats called politics, learn it, that's after every god dam hurdle chor zardari made his 5 years done!

Azadi march starts. But i dont want IK to be joined by TuQ and chaudaries on stage. IK should understand that these people just want a big name to get something for themselves.

They're reporting Imran Khan is not happy with the numbers they've gathered. Time will tell what this builds in to. I know a lot of friends in Islamabad who are in "wait-and-see" mode, there must be hundreds waiting and watching before they come out to show support to their leader.

I'm also curious about what the military would be thinking at this point in time - what will this lead us to? Nothing seems clear.

First Naseebo league were saying "There won't be a march (U turn hoga)" then "Hashmi left PTI and wont join march" then "IK going to make deal with N"
and now "Not enough numbers".

:D Frustrated much?

Last edited:
First Nooneys were saying "There won't be a march (U turn hoga)" then "Hashmi left PTI and wont join march" then "IK going to make deal with N"
and now "Not enough numbers".

:D Frustrated much?

We do not need to pay heed to their propaganda. If anyone seen Nawaz's face when President was giving speech, they will know how scared he really is.

As for the numbers i was just watching on TV, and Kashif was saying on ARY that even when Nawaz left from lahore to reinstate judiciary, Nawaz own words were that there were one thousand, two thousand people here and there but as soon as it started onwards more and more people joined in. Today situation is different because government is not letting people from other cities to join in otherwise Imran alone can pull a crowd of more than a million in Islamabad. He has that sort of charisma.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom