What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

we are going in the wrong direction. there is no way crooks at the top going to let you have reforms while they sitting on the top.. its a hard path but the only path to move forward.. we had better institutionalized when we took over from the british, things deteriorated since then...falling to pit is not moving in right direction... hello, shake up, get electric shocks or whatever makes you make the hell up... but wake up !

How does removing crooks only to replace them with another set of illegal usurpers and crooks help matters? PTI is no panacea either.

It will take more than a slick advert to kill me Sir. :D

Well, stuff like this kept the dollars flowing from abroad into PTI coffers for a while, so they are good in that sense.

well I wish you well, though 2-3 people chanting slogan around you We want Change can put you in coma.. that I am sure :D

Yes, it helps us our campaign, keep the motivation alive, keep us apart from pessimists and their hopelessness :)

How does removing crooks only to replace them with another set of illegal usurpers and crooks help matters? PTI is no panacea either.

PTI PTI hay
PAT PAT hay

We are going in tomorrow, You wanna come less then 24 hours left

It is, if you cannot spot the difference, that is you paint all black.. typical of being pessimist

well I wish you well, though 2-3 people chanting slogan around you We want Change can put you in coma.. that I am sure :D

Yes, it helps us our campaign, keep the motivation alive, keep us apart from pessimists and their hopelessness :)

... and the dollars flowing. :D

The next few days will show us all what really changed, if anything at all.

It is, if you cannot spot the difference, that is you paint all black.. typical of being pessimist

PTI being a panacea is only an unproven and very likely an unachievable claim.

j
... and the dollars flowing. :D

The next few days will show us all what really changed, if anything at all.

PTI being a panacea is only an unproven and very likely an unachievable claim.

Jani its already changed, just some hours left. 20.47.06

Jab tabdeeli aa jaye, tau phir bolna. Waqt sey pehlay nahin. :D

Good Luck!
nawaza 21.jpg

qadri 0101.jpg

Seriously though, nations and their institutions are built slowly over decades, slowly and steadily, by improving whatever can be done and never going back in the other direction. If IK's intent is to do what is right for Pakistan, he would wrap up this silly tantrum and go sit in the Parliament where he belongs. If it is just a naked grab for power simply because he did not win the election, then go at it by all means like a common thief, but only on a grander scale.

Problem is that NS and the Bhuttos have been running the show for decades but nothing appears to have changed much. Corruption is worse than ever and is blatant even at the highest levels. All I know is when Musharraf took over I could walk through the airport check-in without having to pay bribes at every step because he had posted soldiers there. Now they rob you blind. Every other institution has similar levels of corruption.

I doubt anything will change while these parties are the status quo. There is no will to change..just make as much money as possible at the expense of others. Only a major change in the system can knock us onto a better course.

they can agree to anything to get away from this situation

Obviously agreeing here means an agreed upon mechanism, no one would call off demonstrations on assurances except Qadri sahib, so this is understood.

Had the government showed its agreement to demands on day 1 or 2 of the dharna you would have taken that agreement for real, not designed to pave a way for escape from the situation, is this what your trying to say? Why did you launch the march in first place if you knew that the government would agree only on papers and you would need a face saving in terms of PM resignation?

resignation is the only leverage PTI now has for face saving..plus an independent inquiry cannot be held against a person who is sitting at the top office of the government.

And the purpose of this leverage was? To pressurize the PM to resign or to pressurize the government to introduce electoral reforms?

Leverage being on maximalist position has already earned you what you were looking forward to. Government is at its at all time weakest position and is ready to negotiate and devise a mechanism, cinch a deal on electoral reforms and investigations into rigging and say thank you to "leverage" and goodbye to "dharna".

Your face saving is in electoral reforms and probe into rigging, not in the resignation of PM. Your concerns on inquiry under NS also seem to lack grounds I mean what makes you think a PM of PMLN other than NS won't influence the court/commission's proceedings? Don't you say Sharifs are all in all, no one in PMLN can dare say no to them? IK is negating his own statement of having trust in supreme court anyway.

You can continue your dharna if your agenda comprises of one point.

Last edited:
Problem is that NS and the Bhuttos have been running the show for decades but nothing appears to have changed much. Corruption is worse than ever and is blatant even at the highest levels. All I know is when Musharraf took over I could walk through the airport check-in without having to pay bribes at every step because he had posted soldiers there. Now they rob you blind. Every other institution has similar levels of corruption.

I doubt anything will change while these parties are the status quo. There is no will to change..just make as much money as possible at the expense of others. Only a major change in the system can knock us onto a better course.

The real people who run the show called modern day Pakistan are not the politicians, Sir. They are just set up to take the blame, which truly lies elsewhere. The real reason there is no positive change is that this present system works very well for those who control it, and there will be no real change that your are being misled into believing even if IK becomes PM tomorrow.

If you do not agree with me, we can talk after the dust settles from this staged punch-up between pawns.

Back
Top Bottom