What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

for democracy to establish itself, it first has to serve the ppl. The argument of ppl putting faith in democracy for the sake of democracy is pointless.

On the contrary - if a system is not run to remove kinks, it never functions as desired. This has been the history of each and every successful country. Why should we be any different? What makes us so special that we deserve a defect-free system without going through the pain of evolving it?

This is the tragedy of all those jumping for joy right now. They do not 'get' it.

Talat Hussain - ISPR categorizes Imran, Qadri and Sharif as two 'fareeq' or 'parties'. Msg: Nawaz is no longer a prime minister.

"Fauj kise kay baap ki nahe" remember the statemet of Sheikh Rasheed for Nawaz Shareef.. Similar statement by another minister for Ns in 99.. again similar statement for NS in start 90s.... trust me ... abe b nahe sekha...

Talat Hussain - ISPR categorizes Imran, Qadri and Sharif as two 'fareeq' or 'parties'. Msg: Nawaz is no longer a prime minister.
"Fauj kise kay baap ki nahe" remember the statemet of Sheikh Rasheed for Nawaz Shareef.. Similar statement by another minister for Ns in 99.. again similar statement for NS in start 90s.... trust me ... abe b nahe sekha...
Bole tou @Zarvan was right??

Great leap forward Pakistan, we don't need to move at a snail's pace, dragging our leg to save a fake democracy in ICU.

I want reforms and nanga aihtisaab!

Its the first time happening in Pakistan in 67 years. Its the history in the making and those lucky people who are in Islamabad currently to witness this.

Great leap forward Pakistan, we don't need to move at a snail's pace, dragging our leg to save a fake democracy in ICU.

I want reforms and nanga aihtisaab!

Those leading inquilab wouldn't be spared as well if across the board accountability is to be carried out

Those leading inquilab wouldn't be spared as well if across the board accountability is to be carried out

SO now the inquilab itself has become illegal? First time in history people will be prosecuted for fighting for justice. LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom