What's new

PTI's anti drone, peace march to Waziristan: News & Discussions

a great awareness campaign by Khan. Show the world that what barstard american CIA has done and govt of Pakistan hiding that from people of its own country..

umm on the news i am hearing that the taliban just said they will not offer protection to imran khan and he will come at his own risk i hope this wont turn bad attacks can happen and i hope he will actually do it and it wont turn bad this will be good for the anti drone campaign

umm on the news i am hearing that the taliban just said they will not offer protection to imran khan and he will come at his own risk i hope this wont turn bad attacks can happen and i hope he will actually do it and it wont turn bad this will be good for the anti drone campaign

Just a Govt Stunt .

Over 300 journalists accompanying us on the Waziristan Peace March including 80 foreign journalists - Naeem-ul-Haq

The Express Tribune makes me sick to the guts.

scaled.php

Imran Khan leaving for Peace March...

shame on media express,geo, dunya, dawn etc. But thank u to ARY.

Latest Update:

1) Foreign journalists from CNN and other news agencies have been refrained from the Peace March. they are being held.

2) Road to Tank from Darra Faizu blocked. Road to Tank from D I Khan also blocked PTI peace rally is on the way, but it seems that government will try to stop the Carvan before entering tank.

Pakistan's Imran Khan starts anti-drone protest march

Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan has begun a march to Pakistan's restive tribal areas to protest against US drone strikes.

The two-day march started in Islamabad and is due to end in South Waziristan, a major focus of strikes.

BBC News - Pakistan's Imran Khan starts anti-drone protest march

Pakistan's Imran Khan starts anti-drone protest march

Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan has begun a march to Pakistan's restive tribal areas to protest against US drone strikes.

The two-day march started in Islamabad and is due to end in South Waziristan, a major focus of strikes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19854297#?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Back
Top Bottom