What's new

PTI working in karachi construction of new roads

Brother, we have seen many such roads constructed in past 20 yrs.
It will break soon.

bro this is what you call thook patti work only cosmetic work aik barish ki maar nai hotay ya patches! id say this is waste of money is say bhetar na banain road!
thook patti work hi dei do area ko bhai 10 years mei tou yeh bhi naseeb nahi howa. year 2-3 years mei repair hongi tou roads structure khud sahi hojaeyga.

barish ki maar tou hamesha se road rahey hai karachi mei ab wo alag baat hie ke ap chah rahey ho ke china se company aye aur road banaye.

thook patti work hi dei do area ko bhai 10 years mei tou yeh bhi naseeb nahi howa. year 2-3 years mei repair hongi tou roads structure khud sahi hojaeyga.

barish ki maar tou hamesha se road rahey hai karachi mei ab wo alag baat hie ke ap chah rahey ho ke china se company aye aur road banaye.
bhai thook paati 3 caror keh sher ka ilaaj nai proper planning proper standards need to be followed and yes no thaika for FWO!

Imran Khan gave karachi a 6 billion dollar development package. His majesty Sultan bilawal bhutto will take all the credit and get more votes next time.

Unfortunately this road will fail in a few years.

1. There is no drainage fitted to carry away rainwater (at least that i can see).

2. In some parts there seems to be no kurb between the tarmac and the kachi zameen on the side. It will mean the road will start to erode after a while.

3. I might be wrong about this point, but i'm not sure if the tarmac was laid on top of a concrete base, or just on top of the existing surface. For roads to survive, they need a strong base which them needs tarmac on top. From the pictures i can't tell, so i could be wrong.

From what I see while moving around, first sewage lines are laid than gravel with small stones than compacted, than road is being laid through machinery.

Before they just used to carpet road by dump trucks and rollers on existing broken road in 3 hrs and call it a day.

Sewage lines are more important, if they are not taken care of even concrete roads will not survive. In every part of city sewage lines are being laid.

Let's see what the situation will be when rain comes this season.

Last 2-3 months a lot of work is carried out if the pace continues I have high hopes by 2023.

Overall apart from roads and sewage, metro bus, horticulture ( on a limited scale as of now) KCR is being worked on as well.

From what I see while moving around, first sewage lines are laid than gravel with small stones than compacted, than road is being laid through machinery.

Before they just used to carpet road by dump trucks and rollers on existing broken road in 3 hrs and call it a day.

Sewage lines are more important, if they are not taken care of even concrete roads will not survive. In every part of city sewage lines are being laid.

Last 2-3 months a lot of work is carried out if the pace continues I have high hopes by 2023.

Overall apart from roads and sewage, metro bus, horticulture ( on a limited scale as of now) KCR is being worked on as well.

Its the damn sewage lines. Its such an eyesore and I'm sure people seeing it everyday makes them use to the filth and they stop caring. I don't know why the govt just can't put together a package to address this across the country, it can provide a real visible value.

bro this is what you call thook patti work only cosmetic work aik barish ki maar nai hotay ya patches! id say this is waste of money is say bhetar na banain road!
PMLN did worse shit in our village.. na hone se hona ee better he

InshaAllah then the roads will last the test of time.

Today's PTI Works
IMG-20210403-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210403-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20210403-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20210403-WA0008.jpg

Iss waqt Karachi ke 3 bare jamatain (PTI,MQMP & JI) iss bat pe mutafiq hain ka ppp ko Karachi sa bahar nikala jaya or jis tarha ppp na Karachi jaysa shahar ko tabah kya ha ALLAH isa bhe barbad kra ga...

proud moment for faujis protecting zardari for what few acres of land and thaikas!
fauji didnt say go vote for bhutto. Its reality that they will keep voting for bhutto i have seen my self in a show where a lady was complaining in androni sindh and when guy ask whom you will vote now she said vote tou bhutto ka.

So yeah keep blaming someone else other than the main cause.

Back
Top Bottom