IMG-20210402-WA0021.jpg

@Areesh
@newb3e
@pkuser2k12
@PaklovesTurkiye
@Patriot forever
Road construction after 10 years.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this road will fail in a few years.

1. There is no drainage fitted to carry away rainwater (at least that i can see).

2. In some parts there seems to be no kurb between the tarmac and the kachi zameen on the side. It will mean the road will start to erode after a while.

3. I might be wrong about this point, but i'm not sure if the tarmac was laid on top of a concrete base, or just on top of the existing surface. For roads to survive, they need a strong base which them needs tarmac on top. From the pictures i can't tell, so i could be wrong.

And then nearby gutter lines will be jammed after 2 days, and here you go for another road construction contract next year.
Fix sewage system first.

I think they are working a lot on sewage system. All main nalla's are being cleared from encroachments and properly built by FWO, which probably has never happened before. Street level drainage lines are being fixed in areas which are most affected during rains.

Take a look at this channel. There a many people like him covering developments on Karachi package.

I think they are working a lot on sewage system. All main nalla's are being cleared from encroachments and properly built by FWO, which probably has never happened before. Street level drainage lines are being fixed in areas which are most affected during rains.

Take a look at this channel. There a many people like him covering developments on Karachi package.

Its been years now. If you see at ground, you will always see machineries working. But the result is: Sewage water on roads. The reason is, construction without planning(of course they need to create room for corruption), zero maintenance, and zero care for humans living in that city.

Its been years now. If you see at ground, you will always see machineries working. But the result is: Sewage water on roads. The reason is, construction without planning(of course they need to create room for corruption), zero maintenance, and zero care for humans living in that city.

That's what I am saying, for the first time in decades they are doing solid work in areas that do not attract much publicity but are the root cause of karachi sewage problems. Everything is properly planned.

They are constructing all main sewage nalla's properly from ground up after clearing them of kilometers of encroachments done by FWO. Have a look at the videos to get an idea what kind of work is being done and at what level.

Definitely not enough. Not even a start to be honest

Karachi problems are much bigger than just few roads getting carpeted

Back
Top Bottom