What's new

PTI workers open fire on MQM unit 5-D Nawabshah sit in and injures workers

WoW, the accused people were wearing PTI caps and it was written on their fore-heads that they are core PTI supporters? :lol:

Firing just happened and MQM did whole inquiry and investigations and have identified the culprits immediately. You guys sound worst than indian propaganda against Pakistan. You want us to believe what your own party members say against PTI and what a fake SmS007NewS twitter account posts against PTI? Good luck with that.

No offense, but I expected better from you... SIR.
But does not PTI do the same? Whats good for the goose is good for the bhaiyya.

And are PTI guys not pacifist? They rarely burn or break things, use foul language.. etc?

And are PTI guys not pacifist? They rarely burn or break things, use foul language.. etc?

bara shararti he tu munney, do dhari talwar, agey se bhi waar peche se bhi?

They must be JI goons ye burger kids start peeing in pants even heard a shot.

If PTI worker did which i cant see reason for they should be arrested by police and send to jail

At lest dont post from MQM media.

SmS007NewS @SmS007NewS · 16h

SMS007NEWS KI JANIB SE AWAM SE ALTAF HUSSAIN KI SEHATYABI K LIYE DUA-E-SEHAT KI APPEAL ADMIN & TEAM SMS007NEWS

Hahahahaha funny MQM troll

Dont fall in there propaganda

I am not just saying we PTI are against shooting and if any one involved we will first to stand against them

abe dehati scotland yard not scatland yard

Hanji ap ko tu phata hee.... ap ku tu ana jana laage rehe ga :omghaha:

No Sir, this blame by MQM has taken the stupidity to whole new level. Where is the proof?

i have a word for PTI,

jannat nazeer party :lol:

milk washed party :lol:

cleanest as virgin party :lol:

honestly shame on you guys, you guys are really retards firing on sit in protestors, seems like PTI is getting element s of cruel feudal lords of sindh..

Whatever PTI is ... the truth is that your Leader and Quaid E tehreek Izzat maab janab Altaf Hussain sahab is now rotting in a confinement in a police station on the criminal charges.. i know you are follower of that criminal and that criminal is the leader of your party... :omghaha:... enough said!!

No Sir, this blame by MQM has taken the stupidity to whole new level. Where is the proof?
Where is the proof for a lot of Twitterati claims by the PTI?

As I said before, its clutching on straws if you think somehow the MQM tweets veracity is less(or more) than those of the PTI.

Back
Top Bottom