What's new

PTI workers open fire on MQM unit 5-D Nawabshah sit in and injures workers

There is a whole line of them.
Such as this, where is proof for this?
Or the proof for this? Its like claiming credit for the sun coming out.

Come on...you can do much better than this.

Neither of these statements accuse anybody of anything.

The first one is a personal opinion, while the second is highlighting his own achievement and giving an opinion on the enthusiasm for sports.

They are NOT accusing anyone.

Fact is MQM is a terror party.

When a tweet comes from MQM that it was fired upon, be it any party, you shudder in disbelief. At this moment MQM wants to gain as much sympathy it can.

PTI had better opportunities to fire upon (if it had weapons and milintant wing like MQM) MQM like when MQM fired around DHA to stop people from voting next day for NA-250. It also killed Zahra Shahid. The way she was killed and the choice of timing all point to MQM hand in that murder. If PTI had a militant wing, it would have fired back.

MQM makes al ot of noise regarding Taliban in Karachi. Has MQM ever target killed a Taliban? It did not. The reason? It know fully well what Taliban will do to MQM.

MQM has known target killers. Not created by media but thoroughly investigated by intel agencies. There is no bigger coward than MQM. A hit and run is a cowardly deed and MQM has been doing this in Karachi for 3 decades.

Karachi lives under fear of MQM and fear is not by choice.

i cant believe this...if they have really done that then very shameful act indeed! IK should look into the matter!

Come on...you can do much better than this.

Neither of these statements accuse anybody of anything.

I actually did. The first one is not just an opinion, it is also an accusation.. hence my earlier comment on "what is good for the goose is good for the Shareefa". After all, I wonder how else do you accuse other than calling someone a liar on "false promises".:what:

The second is to show the lack of proof. The playing of outdoor sports has little to do with PTI activism, they'll play it anyway and it has been going on the Katchi Abadis since Arif Alvi was in high school. How does it infer that sports have increased due to the PTI? are there statistics to back that up? number of matches played per day? etc

Now lets come back to the OP's statement using your logic. These are also then "opinions" and not accusations since they essentially only represent the words of @KhanWaqas10 .. just the "opinion" of @FNaqvi is there.

The second is to show the lack of proof. The playing of outdoor sports has little to do with PTI activism, they'll play it anyway and it has been going on the Katchi Abadis since Arif Alvi was in high school. How does it infer that sports have increased due to the PTI? are there statistics to back that up? number of matches played per day? etc

He hasn't accused anybody has he?

Now lets come back to the OP's statement using your logic. These are also then "opinions" and not accusations since they essentially only represent the words of @KhanWaqas10 .. just the "opinion" of @FNaqvi is there.

Come on...everybody can see that he was accusing PTi of firing at MQM workers...I fail to see how that is a harmless opinion and not an accusation.

WoW, the accused people were wearing PTI caps and it was written on their fore-heads that they are core PTI supporters? :lol:

Firing just happened and MQM did whole inquiry and investigations and have identified the culprits immediately. You guys sound worst than indian propaganda against Pakistan. You want us to believe what your own party members say against PTI and what a fake SmS007NewS twitter account posts against PTI? Good luck with that.

I too don't believe on this accusation though but think attitude of PTIans who accused to MQM workers every bad deed in Karachi ... Would you tell me guys who killed Zohra Shahid had worn MQM caps or MQM worker was written on their foreheads......??

I too don't believe on this accusation though but think attitude of PTIans who accused to MQM workers every bad deed in Karachi ... Would you tell me guys who killed Zohra Shahid had worn MQM caps or MQM worker was written on their foreheads......??

She received life threats, and MQM has a history of doing such things. If something fishy happens in your territory then peopl by default point fingers towards criminals of that area. That is what PTI guys did after Zahra Shahid murder.

While PTI on the other hand has clean record so far. You cannot blame PTI just like that. Use some common sense.

She received life threats, and MQM has a history of doing such things. If something fishy happens in your territory then peopl by default point fingers towards criminals of that area. That is what PTI guys did after Zahra Shahid murder.

While PTI on the other hand has clean record so far. You cannot blame PTI just like that. Use some common sense.

I earlier said that I don't believe on this news but I just said, brain should have used on your side after Zohra Shahid assassination ... Did she receive death threats from MQM....??? She had differences within PTI if she had threats then it must be from your own people .................

Fact is MQM is a terror party.

When a tweet comes from MQM that it was fired upon, be it any party, you shudder in disbelief. At this moment MQM wants to gain as much sympathy it can.

PTI had better opportunities to fire upon (if it had weapons and milintant wing like MQM) MQM like when MQM fired around DHA to stop people from voting next day for NA-250. It also killed Zahra Shahid. The way she was killed and the choice of timing all point to MQM hand in that murder. If PTI had a militant wing, it would have fired back.

MQM makes al ot of noise regarding Taliban in Karachi. Has MQM ever target killed a Taliban? It did not. The reason? It know fully well what Taliban will do to MQM.

MQM has known target killers. Not created by media but thoroughly investigated by intel agencies. There is no bigger coward than MQM. A hit and run is a cowardly deed and MQM has been doing this in Karachi for 3 decades.

Karachi lives under fear of MQM and fear is not by choice.

Same can be said for PTI that Zohra Shahid was assassinated to getting sympathy votes ...............

I earlier said that I don't believe on this news but I just said, brain should have used on your side after Zohra Shahid assassination ... Did she receive death threats from MQM....??? She had differences within PTI if she had threats then it must be from your own people .................

Where's the proof that she had differences within PTI? And even though its true, then still a lot of people in PTI has differences within party, but no one gets assassinated. That's not the way how PTI works dear, PTI is NOT MQM.

Where's the proof that she had differences within PTI? And even though its true, then still a lot of people in PTI has differences within party, but no one gets assassinated. That's not the way how PTI works dear, PTI is NOT MQM.

I just showed you mirror ... Always think before pin point to other ...........

I just showed you mirror ... Always think before pin point to other ...........

What mirror? Everyone knows how MQM works, and how PTI works. All founding members of MQM are dead now because they grown differences with Altaf Hussain, only Farooq Sattar is left and we know how much he bows down in front of Altaf BHAI.

On the other hand, we have Javed Hashmi, the vise president of PTI who can still say in a press conference that he still considers Nawaz Sharif as his leader and no actions are taken against him from PTI CEC. We have forward block in KPK Assembly of PTI member because they have differences with party, but they are not facing any life threats. Everyone in PTI can have differences with party leadership without having to worry about his life or about safety of his family.

Can we say the same about MQM?

What mirror? Everyone knows how MQM works, and how PTI works. All founding members of MQM are dead now because they grown differences with Altaf Hussain, only Farooq Sattar is left and we know how much he bows down in front of Altaf BHAI.

On the other hand, we have Javed Hashmi, the vise president of PTI who can still say in a press conference that he still considers Nawaz Sharif as his leader and no actions are taken against him from PTI CEC. We have forward block in KPK Assembly of PTI member because they have differences with party, but they are not facing any life threats. Everyone in PTI can have differences with party leadership without having to worry about his life or about safety of his family.

Can we say the same about MQM?

You mean MQM killed its founder members ... But none of family of assassinated members not accused to MQM ... This is just propaganda my brother ............

QpJw2EYO.jpeg

This is son of Azeem Ahmed Tariq ... S.M. Tabish Tariq ... You can see his tweets at S M Tabish Tariq (SMTabishTariq) on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom