What's new

PTI workers open fire on MQM unit 5-D Nawabshah sit in and injures workers

So you want people to believe Twitter posts and not investigation, did those people show you PTI membership cards to read out loud.

Nonsense Threads by nonsense mqmErs jiyalas who have always hateful mindset.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Breaking news: Murgi ne cheeta ko khaliya

Webby W.11's fingers are itching but that ID is banned so darkinsky as usual took over.:laugh:

So you want people to believe Twitter posts and not investigation, did those people show you PTI membership cards to read out loud.

Nonsense Threads by nonsense mqmErs jiyalas who have always hateful mindset.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Webby W.11's fingers are itching but that ID is banned so darkinsky as usual took over.:laugh:

i thought PTI had no militant wing, what happened dude?

i thought PTI workers were forbidden to keep weapons

some two faced party PTI is

WoW, the accused people were wearing PTI caps and it was written on their fore-heads that they are core PTI supporters? :lol:

Firing just happened and MQM did whole inquiry and investigations and have identified the culprits immediately. You guys sound worst than indian propaganda against Pakistan. You want us to believe what your own party members say against PTI and what a fake SmS007NewS twitter account posts against PTI? Good luck with that.

Nonsense, PTI workers cant even lift a hockey stick. These allegations are baseless and completely false. There is no way that the pacifist and almost eunuch like PTI workers would ever touch a gun.

No offense, but I expected better from you... SIR.

WoW, the accused people were wearing PTI caps and it was written on their fore-heads that they are core PTI supporters? :lol:

Firing just happened and MQM did whole inquiry and investigations and have identified the culprits immediately. You guys sound worst than indian propaganda against Pakistan. You want us to believe what your own party members say against PTI and what a fake SmS007NewS twitter account posts against PTI? Good luck with that.

No offense, but I expected better from you... SIR.

i have a word for PTI,

jannat nazeer party :lol:

milk washed party :lol:

cleanest as virgin party :lol:

honestly shame on you guys, you guys are really retards firing on sit in protestors, seems like PTI is getting element s of cruel feudal lords of sindh..

i have a word for PTI,

jannat nazeer party :lol:

milk washed party :lol:

cleanest as virgin party :lol:

honestly shame on you guys, you guys are really retards firing on sit in protestors, seems like PTI is getting element s of cruel feudal lords of sindh..

Call whatever names you want, you are only making yourself look ridiculous.

Instead of posting cr@p from twitter, post some credible source so we can further discuss. Until then, happy trolling. I ain't gonna disturb my psycho mate.. :lol:

i thought PTI had no militant wing, what happened dude?

i thought PTI workers were forbidden to keep weapons some two faced party PTI is

Next time another troll post will lead to another -VE, post about militant wing when you have police report and investigation is complete, now take a hike.

@WebMaster, that is the reason W.11 and darkinsky gets banned time to time, it is time to send darkinsky where he belongs, you can read his oneline useless posts.

i can't believe you called MQM cheeta and PTI murgi ahahaha lol

Its true, in terms of badmashi.

Next time another troll post will lead to another -VE, post about militant wing when you have police report and investigation is complete, now take a hike.

@WebMaster, that is the reason W.11 and darkinsky gets banned time to time, it is time to send darkinsky where he belongs, you can read his oneline useless posts.

I believe both of them post from the MQM office in London.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom