What's new

PTI: What went wrong?

I just had a Sikh patient leaving by saying IK is loved by the whole world..... I corrected her by saying except Patwaris.... she asked me what is Patwaris .....

I told her those are the Nawaz Sharif supporters whose genes are so contaminated with corruption that they will never accept and touch halal .... they eat sleep and live haram corruption.

She understands now what Patwaris mean...

PTI Logic: Target the person, never counter the opinion with solid argument.
This is exactly the problem with PTI. When they do not have an argument target the person.

PTI Logic: Target the person, never counter the opinion with solid argument.

IK ky chopay lagaty waqt tu is ko koi problem nazar na aee, ab ae roz IK per aik video upload ker dati hy.

This is exactly the problem with PTI. When they do not have an argument target the person.

Why is an Indian concerned about the economy of Pakistan
I said he is trying

Because it is entertaining. This is not actually economics. Its politics. That is entertaining too. Both Pakistani economics and Pakistani politics is entertaining.

And what was the plan? Not to live up to the election promises? Increase the peoples hardship? How nice would it have been if IK had of focused on his performance instead of trolling opposition.

IK must change his course.

The plan is to have a passably popular facade that can keep a precarious coalition going without a two-thirds majority to make any major changes. It seems to be working very well IMO.

I just had a Sikh patient leaving by saying IK is loved by the whole world..... I corrected her by saying except Patwaris.... she asked me what is Patwaris .....

I told her those are the Nawaz Sharif supporters whose genes are so contaminated with corruption that they will never accept and touch halal .... they eat sleep and live haram corruption.

She understands now what Patwaris mean...

Lol nice. What state or country you a doctor in?

fake promises, no merit based appointments, compromise on principles, and most of all INABILITY to govern
all personal and past friends appointed on important posts
ranting all the time

Things are on the up. Just look at all the metrics of the economy. I for one am loving the rona dhona of patwaris. Long may it continue inshallah. IK will get an even bigger majority in 2023.

People should remember these same patwaris were very confident that Nawaz Sharif would sweep in the 2018 elections, and we all saw what happened. So my advice to patwaris and their well wishers in the media is to not run mouth and underestimate the power of the silent majority.

Things are on the up. Just look at all the metrics of the economy. I for one am loving the rona dhona of patwaris. Long may it continue inshallah. IK will get an even bigger majority in 2023.

People should remember these same patwaris were very confident that Nawaz Sharif would sweep in the 2018 elections, and we all saw what happened. So my advice to patwaris and their well wishers in the media is to not run mouth and underestimate the power of the silent majority.
Economy is getting better but things on ground will not change for atleast 10 yrs
So a free election in 2023 will mean PTI will retain its hardcore base but will loose punjab to PMLN

And what was the plan? Not to live up to the election promises? Increase the peoples hardship? How nice would it have been if IK had of focused on his performance instead of trolling opposition.

IK must change his course.

There is no need to change anything. There is no need patching the economy, fix the root cause of the problem and fix it permanently. It’s only 15 months and opposition is acting like PTI is in power for 10 years. Current government should be given at least 36 months before opposition should start complaining. Economy is stabilizing and it will turn around by 2021.

Economy is getting better but things on ground will not change for atleast 10 yrs
So a free election in 2023 will mean PTI will retain its hardcore base but will loose punjab to PMLN

Who will be left in PMLN to challenge PTI? Most of them will be in jail.

fake promises, no merit based appointments, compromise on principles, and most of all INABILITY to govern
all personal and past friends appointed on important posts
ranting all the time

Please give us examples of these.

Fake promises???
No merit based appointments???
Compromise on principle???
Inability to govern???
Friends appointed in important post???
Ranting all the time???

Last edited:
There is no need to change anything. There is no need patching the economy, fix the root cause of the problem and fix it permanently. It’s only 15 months and opposition is acting like PTI is in power for 10 years. Current government should be given at least 36 months before opposition should start complaining. Economy is stabilizing and it will turn around by 2021.

Who will be left in PMLN to challenge PTI? Most of them will be in jail.

Please give us examples of these.

Fake promises???
No merit based appointments???
Compromise on principle???
Inability to govern???
Friends appointed in important post???
Ranting all the time???
As long as we have lahore high court noone will be jailed

Lack of preparation and resources was always going to be a factor as results poured in of GE2018.

Nothing has gone 'wrong' for PTI. It has performed on most areas it had prioritised, one can criticise however Mr. Khan never had the wisdom to direct the progress of a nation like Pakistan.

The government however has outlasted its 'use' for the state and failure to evolve may see them ousted sooner rather than later.

Fahd Hussain is not a PTI well wisher. Even when it was not in government, he was always critical or sly towards the party and its leadership.

Fahd Hussain has a typical Pakistani syndrome which afflicts educated Pakistanis only. This class of Pakistanis think their knowledge is above everyone else. Hence their criticism is beyond valid. For him, everything Imran does or his party works on, is beneath his faculties of high knowledge. So Imran, his actions and his party's activities are to be disparaged and criticized with a very condescending dissmisiveness.

Lack of preparation and resources was always going to be a factor as results poured in of GE2018.

Nothing has gone 'wrong' for PTI. It has performed on most areas it had prioritised, one can criticise however Mr. Khan never had the wisdom to direct the progress of a nation like Pakistan.

The government however has outlasted its 'use' for the state and failure to evolve may see them ousted sooner rather than later.

Just keep reading and watching Geo.... they have breaking news every five minute of government about to fall.

It will keep you hard.... focused .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom