What's new

PTI: What went wrong?

So the media has decided to completely turn against the government? along with other schills.

Not eliminating his opposition is what's wrong. Musharraf did the same mistake. We need a bolshevik revolution.

Lets stop this nonsense, nothing went wrong with PTI, Its the same party as it was like any other party of Pakistan with same kind of "Pakistani people" the only difference between PTI and other parties is Imran...and he is still there fighting among all odds

Guys... as a layman of Pakistsn economy, how come your GDP was higher in Pre Imran Khan time than current gov?

The only objective of the journalists, like Fahad Hussain, and there are many, is to bring back the rule of thugs and criminals, like Noora and Zardari. As simple as that.

PTI and Imran Khan are finally are trying to put the country back on track

We have many jahil idiots however whose only plan in life is to keep the corrupt failures of the past in power forever

Either they demand that in a year and a half Imran fixes 70 years of corruption, stupidity and dross or we get rid him???

What we have in front of us should be at least 1 to 5 of pain trying to fix Pakistan so in the next 5 years we can start again

But we have so many morons we would be lucky to even get that

Anybody who still supports Fazlu or the bhuttos or corrupt sharifs is beyond redemption.

This is not to say imran is perfect but dear lord he is better than them

Nothing has gone wrong. Everything is going well according to the plan.
And what was the plan? Not to live up to the election promises? Increase the peoples hardship? How nice would it have been if IK had of focused on his performance instead of trolling opposition.

IK must change his course.

People getting together and talking against PTI remind me of kafirs that were accepted in the folds of Islam by Diesel again just to gather crowd.

These people writing crap about PTI are the same people who spent their entire life in the payroll of Nawaz and Zardari to defend their every corruption and wrong move.

As I like to say corruption and zalalat is in the very DNA of our nation . Some members here propagating the same zalalalat are just the snap shot of what went wrong with Pakistan in the last 70 years .

And what was the plan? Not to live up to the election promises? Increase the peoples hardship? How nice would it have been if IK had of focused on his performance instead of trolling opposition.

IK must change his course.

Your logic reminds me of a joke.

IK situation is of the guy who takes Rikshaw to his office and the driver demands ten times the usual fare. His explanation that the guy using rickshaw before him didn’t pay so he is responsible for the payment of everyone who didn’t pay.....

Grow up everyone.

What really is the music to my ears is that NO ONE uses word corruption when criticizing Imran. Is there a room for improvement??? Ofcourse yes. His governance is similar to test match. A good batsman will take time to adjust and fimiliarize before playing good strokes .

When Imran took power all the books and everything was cooked and lied about. It took a while to grasp the horrible situation the country was in.

Nawaz and his tubbar had raped the country and left the victim to die ..... it takes a while to rececitate and rehabilitate the patient. IK is doing an excellent job and we should support him 100 percent.

Imran Khan in his every speech used to say I'll punish Nawaz and Zardari would stop money laundering etc
And now he is trying to do all these things

He also used to say he would bring back money and build a gazillion houses. Doesn't look like he is trying to do those things.

IK government is under a serious attack. End appears to be quite close.

IK government is under a serious attack. End appears to be quite close.

Yes end of corruption and tubbar of chours....

Reminds me of one particular pandoo in my clinic ....

Few years back: Imran will never come in power
When he came in power: he will be gone in one year...
After he crossed one year: he will be going any day.....

Conclusion : pandoo will be pandoo even if you remove him from pind and bring him to Toronto.

Last edited:
I love it when every pandoo wakes up in the morning and starts his day by cursing IK..... then eats bacon sandwich for brrakfast

He also used to say he would bring back money and build a gazillion houses. Doesn't look like he is trying to do those things.
Why is an Indian concerned about the economy of Pakistan
I said he is trying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom