What's new

PTI wakes up: KPK decides on targeted operation in Peshawar

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KPK decides on targeted operation in Peshawar

611204-Peshawarblast-1380474669-179-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR: In the wake of recent terrorist attacks in the city, Peshawar will be divided in four zones, Express News reported on Sunday.

The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has decided that targeted operation will be carried out throughout the city so that miscreants and militants are chased out. The operation will be carried out in all the four zones.

Quick response force team will be constituted which would consist of both police and FC personnel. This team will be formed at the provincial level.

The city has come under a series of terrorist attacks in the past week which has increased insecurity amongst its residents. Earlier in the day, a blast in the Qissa Khwani area claimed over 30 lives while injuring 70.

Last week, a blast in the All Saints Church had claimed over 80 lives.

Earlier Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan had said that K-P was being deliberately targeted by forces who did not want to see peace in the country.

K-P decides on targeted operation in Peshawar – The Express Tribune

So, finally, after 140 deaths, the sleeping government wakes up, wonder why this decision was taken after Church bombings. Lets see how many terrorists are killed or captured, and how many are deliberately freed! No hopes, at least not for me!

I wouldn't say that Peshawar is being deliberately targeted but frequency of terrorist attacks after May 11 elections has increased tremendously. However, good decision and about time too, I hope KP govt will improve police and intelligence and cope with this cancer in a better way..

shukar .. Save peshawar and other cities from these barbarian taliban .. save the people

Actually, I have no hope from this as the problem lies hundreds of kilometers away from this city. And honestly, I'm not sure if this so-called operation will be carried out on the future Taliban office site or not. I hope Info. Minister clarifies tomorrow and satisfies TTP angels.

So it only Took 140 deaths for them realize that they have to do something about it ... Marvelous .
Targeted operation will be done after they have been allocated rooms in MNA hostel and special chambers in KP Assembly building. And target will be their feet and those targeting will be targeting the feet.

Targeted operation??? Why not negotiations?

So it only Took 140 deaths for them realize that they have to do something about it ... Marvelous .

Took the words right out of my mouth brother. You are spot on.

What surprises me they did not offer them free glasses of sharbat and informal chat in the local government offices. After all folks we have been told by them that if you talk to them they will stop. Oh wait a minute.....

Actually, I have no hope from this as the problem lies hundreds of kilometers away from this city. And honestly, I'm not sure if this so-called operation will be carried out on the future Taliban office site or not. I hope Info. Minister clarifies tomorrow and satisfies TTP angels.

Yes the problem may lie hundreds of kilometres away, but the barbarians are in the city to carry out their evil missions that is why unfortunately they have been successfull, about time operation is carried out to pre-empt and catch these evil zombies and chop them into little pieces.

KPK Police is not capable to go after trained terrorists.. It can only pray and not be hit.

operation is going to happen, the army and international players and ttp all are preparing ground for it, thats why bomb blasts and drones have accelerated to make it justify.

Yes the problem may lie hundreds of kilometres away, but the barbarians are in the city to carry out their evil missions that is why unfortunately they have been successfull, about time operation is carried out to pre-empt and catch these evil zombies and chop them into little pieces.

You do know the scenario, do you? Mostly, the bombers are not kept in the city, the attacks after Operation Rah-e-Nijaat has been traced from outside the city, they only enter the city when they want to execute the attack. The base! That's where we need to hit.

KPK Police is not capable to go after trained terrorists.. It can only pray and not be hit.

operation is going to happen, the army and international players and ttp all are preparing ground for it, thats why bomb blasts and drones have accelerated to make it justify.

The Army? What has it done? Stayed silent even after martyrdom of its 2-star General and still you blame Army for the disaster the politicians aligned with terrorists have brought to this country. Wake up!

Back
Top Bottom