What's new

Blast kills bomb disposal expert, two others in Peshawar

No it is most definitely not.

Isn't it Islam to defuse bombs to save people's lives? and give your life away in doing so?

Sarcasm guys, that is how the TTP is spreading Islam and thinking people will find Islam attractive when they hear so much shit about bomb blasts and Islam. Islam is now synonymous with bomb blast, suicide bombers, Al Qaeda.

One will say it a propaganda whatnot, in the end a bomb gets blown, somewhere one is yelling AllahuAkbar before blowing it up.

Just now a suicide bomber blew himself in Pindi killing so many people, this is Islam like it or not.

No state in the world, which vows to wage WOT is willing to help Pakistan against TTP!

Why such people are not properly trained and kitted.

Imran will be at Haq's house tomorrow.

Imran Khan is responsible for state of affairs.

His priority was re-reinstatement of cheap justice at any cost, who returned favor by releasing thousands of terrorists and the bomb was perhaps planted by one of those... i wish Imran Khan get shoe therapy.

Last edited:
No state in the world, which vows to wage WOT is willing to help Pakistan against TTP!

His priority was re-reinstatement of cheap justice at any cost, who returned favor by releasing thousands of terrorists and the bomb was perhaps planted by one of those... i wish Imran Khan get shoe therapy.
any dharna against TTp & thier terrorism, by PTI or COWARD KHAN btw ?

His priority was not for a specif person i.e. chief justice; rather for institutional integrity.
You can't just go on a remove head of any department. More examples NADRA, PEMRA chiefs ousted without due process.

TTP is getting more proficient in the use of remote detonation IEDs. Whilst not ideal, the provincial government should look at investing in GSM Jammers for BDS and RPF vehicles.

why not just detonate that thing in a safe place? and use more remote controlled vehicle

1512757_623168827741316_446799847_n.jpg

i m Very sad about hearing a news in which my friend was martyr his name was Imtiaz jan. Iltams e doaa....he was trained for BDS in (KASOTC) Jordon last year. I try to upload pic

At times one wonders even if there is a God, how would he let those who kill live freely and innocents die out on the streets. Mind numbing isn't it?

why not just detonate that thing in a safe place? and use more remote controlled vehicle

The problem was they were targeted "intercepted" whilst they were on the move to a suspected IED incident. This highlights three things;

1) The TETRA network needs to be upgraded or call outs to BDS need to use some other method of encryption, TETRA DTMS frequency is easy to "listen" into using a programmable scanner:

Basically what happened was a terrorist observed their route for several days, listened into the calls on the police scanner, and then waited with a roadside remote IED, a bit like this one:
_67343138_road_bomb_464.gif

Regarding BDS equipment, Peshawar BDS has a EDO9 Suit and EOD robot (BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH).

pakrobot.jpg

India5.jpg

524ce73124fbc.JPG

پشاور: وزیراعلیٰ خیبرپختونخوا نے بم ڈسپوزل یونٹ کے اہل کاروں کے لیے اضافی الاؤنس کا اعلان کردیا، پولیس ترجمان

His priority was not for a specif person i.e. chief justice; rather for institutional integrity.
You can't just go on a remove head of any department. More examples NADRA, PEMRA chiefs ousted without due process.

Iftikhar ch. was removed with due process!
While Imran Khan not only marched for reinstatement of disgraced judge, but continued until Musharraf was replaced by Zardari, hence today's Pakistan.
Every one knows order to Imran Khan come, from India via US.

Back
Top Bottom