What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

PMLN will let PTI form gov in KPK in return for PTI not to contest bogus elections in Punjab.

This is the trade.

Can't people see, it is a game.

I don't think PMLN has any option if JI and QWP join PTI.

PTI will have 36 and 7 each for the others.

PTI will grant JI and QWP Speaker and deputy speaker role... All ministries will remain with PTI.

PMLN will let PTI form gov in KPK in return for PTI not to contest bogus elections in Punjab.

This is the trade.

Can't people see, it is a game.

Sir jee, given the noble aims of PTI, it is PTI's prerogative to turn down any such deals, is it not? Or are they having the same muk mukaa mentality just as corrupt as the other parties?

cant see how can PML-N 'ALLOW' PTI to form govt?
if JI is supporting PTI then PML-N cannot form KPK govt unless they tag along all the other political parties which will hurt them politically.

Sir jee, given the noble aims of PTI, it is PTI's prerogative to turn down any such deals, is it not? Or are they having the same muk mukaa mentality just as corrupt as the other parties?

It is either that or they will have zero influence.

We have one person in the whole political establishment who is not under control by foreign forces.

Why do you think he is taking so long in making an announcement? He is weighing up his options.

I am telling you from the very beginning this is a game played on us.

PTI will grant JI and QWP Speaker and deputy speaker role... All ministries will remain with PTI.
@ajpirzada, this seems the better thing...kisi aik party ko speaker waghaira aur aik choti si ministry aur kam mukao.

I am sure JI with 7 seats would be happy with Speaker role and some ministry.

BTW, one thing we all have to keep in mind is that independents have 72 hours to choose their allegiance after the issuance of notification by ECp, or else they will sit in indep benches for the rest of the 5 year term.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is either that or they will have zero influence.

We have one person in the whole political establishment who is not under control by foreign forces.

Why do you think he is taking so long in making an announcement? He is weighing up his options.

I am telling you from the very beginning this is a game played on us.

Good point. Let us see what he decides and what his public statement is about the election.

@ajpirzada, this seems the better thing...kisi aik party ko speaker waghaira aur aik choti si ministry aur kam mukao.

I am sure JI with 7 seats would be happy with Speaker role and some ministry.

BTW, one thing we all have to keep in mind is that independents have 72 hours to choose their allegiance after the issuance of notification by ECp, or else they will sit in indep benches for the rest of the 5 year term.

ya. but come to think of it, @AstanoshKhan 's proposal of CMship going to a more reputed JI guy from Peshawar is not a bad idea.. my only concern would be if he will toe the PTI line or not. lets see.. all the future bets are on this KPK govt. IK must be thinking very hard rigth now.. hopefully
@nuclearpak wat about IK coming in as a CM by contesting by-elections ? that can guarantee a lot of overseas support for the development of KPK.. worth pondering! He must go all in with this govt.

@nuclearpak wat about IK coming in as a CM by contesting by-elections ? that can guarantee a lot of overseas support for the development of KPK.. worth pondering! He must go all in with this govt.

I did think about this yesterday, but what about the opposition in NA then?

Things will get tough if he gives up all the seats of NA, and God forbid he loses from PK seat as well!

Does a candidate have to leave NA seats first to contest by-elections of province?

Pindi seat was very hard fought and is valuable.

But CM idea is also very good but I think for IK, spending sometime behind the scenes will do him good and get him to understand things in politics from within, so I think his presence in NA is important. Especially if he becomes opposition leader (PPP and MQM won't let that happen though IMO).

Certainly alot of decisions to make for PTI.

SMQ, Javed Hashmi and others will be giving some mature suggestions.

I did think about this yesterday, but what about the opposition in NA then?

Things will get tough if he gives up all the seats of NA, and God forbid he loses from PK seat as well!

Does a candidate have to leave NA seats first to contest by-elections of province?

Pindi seat was very hard fought and is valuable.

But CM idea is also very good but I think for IK, spending sometime behind the scenes will do him good and get him to understand things in politics from within, so I think his presence in NA is important. Especially if he becomes opposition leader (PPP and MQM won't let that happen though IMO).

Certainly alot of decisions to make for PTI.

i doubt he can be an opposition leader without PPP MQM support which can only be detrimental. and its better to take full charge of a province than being just another member on the opposition benches.
he has been behind the scenes for 17 yrs now lol. governing a province will make him more seasoned. and i also doubt anyother PTI leader in KPK can be conceptually as clear as IK wrt to what PTI aims to achieve. too big a risk to let KPK fail.
looking at the KPK history, they'll kick PTI out if its doesnt deliver lol.. Pathans seem to be the most rational of all haha

i dont know about the rules of by-election. he can be smart by getting other parties on board and win a provincial seat.. anyways PTI leadership will know better but i seriously hope that they atleast consider this option even if they reject it.

these guys need to be dumped first---they are degenerate remnants of the old system---they were art of corrupt regimes for years on end.....

i hope pakistan can follow malaysia or brunei system for future peaceful era.........forget the west & arab........forget the afghanistan............stay neutral & protect your country brother
may Allah give pakistan peace & strong power

One thing is for sure...KPK will attract lots of investment from Overseas Pakistanis if PTI come in the government...Because Most overseas Pakistanis only trust IK...
and if PTI had done a "clean sweep" on central Government..many of us had started packing up and had come back to Pakistan after watching their performance for some time.

Why does PTI HAVE to perform in KPK?

When PMLN has been in power numerous times and failed in each and every occasion and nearly bankrupted Pakistan.

How does this make any sense whatsoever?

One thing is for sure...KPK will attract lots of investment from Overseas Pakistanis if PTI come in the government...Because Most overseas Pakistanis only trust IK...
and if PTI had done a "clean sweep" on central Government..many of us had started packing up and had come back to Pakistan after watching their performance for some time.

Investment will come only if law and order improves and there is proper infrastructure such as electricity, gas and water, plus a trained workforce, not otherwise.

There is a war going on in the region.

Anyone thinking KPK will improve in a year is in for a rude awakening.

This is all part of the ethnic re-alignment of Pakistan, to split us into provincial ethnic groups. It makes them easier to break us in the future.

Back
Top Bottom