What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Racist PTI supporters were mocking Pujabians, In KPK if i am not wrong PTI require 65 seats to form government and you have only 34-36...Yeh to LOL ho gya....:chilli::nana:

So KPK is going to be the gateway for Naya Pakistan? This could be an opening IK needed. Good luck...

Racist PTI supporters were mocking Pujabians, In KPK if i am not wrong PTI require 65 seats to form government and you have only 34-36...Yeh to LOL ho gya....:chilli::nana:

PTI needs 51 seats. They have 35.

Insha'Allah PTI will make it's Govt. in KPK... Fazlu on the other hand is having sleepless nights i.e if PTI comes in Power they all will get exposed to the core.

PK-8 PMLN
PK-11 PTI
PK-27 Independent
PK-36 PMLN
PK-65 Independent
PK-72 JUI
PK-94 Jamt-e-Islami
PK-98 PPP

Astanosh whats the final call on PTI seats in KPK? And what about JI?

Its shocking isn't it? PTI failed to win by two third majority in their stronghold KPK, IK change is only limited to DHA burgers :P you agree now?

Right thing to do. Whats the current situation? I heard Mualana sb is making some moves?

He was trying to make some moves but Nawaz gave him the cold shoulder I believe.

Just now a statement from Nawaz Sharif that PTI should make the government in KPK due to having more seats, this is an indication that PML has no mood for a coalition.

If most of the independents agree for a coalition then I would prefer a coalition with Sherpao league rather than JI. They have 5 seats if I am not wrong and indep are around 7. So this would get to around 48, how many seats needed for government?

PTI has also given statement that they will make KPK government, so I think this is going to be the acid test for PTI.

Astanosh whats the final call on PTI seats in KPK? And what about JI?

65 Seats for 2/3rd Majority needed. To form the Govt. you only need 51% of the total seats. Total no. of seats are 97 (+2 Reserved) and PTI only need 48 to form it's Govt. I don't know the criteria for reserved seats... if them goes to Majority party, then PTI would need only 3 more seats to form it's Govt since JI is already on board.

Its shocking isn't it? PTI failed to win by two third majority in their stronghold KPK, IK change is only limited to DHA burgers :P you agree now?

PTI has formed majority in KPK, which was expected. Nobody called for 2/3rd majority.

In Punjab, results are indeed shocking but then Punjab has always been reluctant to accept 'change'. Lets see whats in store come the next elections.

He was trying to make some moves but Nawaz gave him the cold shoulder I believe.

Just now a statement from Nawaz Sharif that PTI should make the government in KPK due to having more seats, this is an indication that PML has no mood for a coalition.

If most of the independents agree for a coalition then I would prefer a coalition with Sherpao league rather than JI. They have 5 seats if I am not wrong and indep are around 7. So this would get to around 48, how many seats needed for government?

PTI has also given statement that they will make KPK government, so I think this is going to be the acid test for PTI.

I believe, PMLN is in a mood to take PTI on it's side in centre (and give them support in KPK) since PPP and MQM are to form an alliance in Sindh and in centre.

65 Seats for 2/3rd Majority needed. To form the Govt. you only need 51% of the total seats. Total no. of seats are 97 (+2 Reserved) and PTI only need 48 to form it's Govt. I don't know the criteria for reserved seats... if them goes to Majority party, then PTI would need only 3 more seats to form it's Govt since JI is already on board.

Independents3ndents will come in that cae.

How many seats does JI has compared to QWP..? I still dont like the idea of JI.

Enough words, I think it's time for PTI to perform. And if it happens we will see healthy competition between KPK and Punjab...

I believe, PMLN is in a mood to take PTI on it's side in centre (and give them support in KPK) since PPP and MQM are to form an alliance in Sindh and in centre.

Sindh is a no brainer, but centre will be interesting.

PTI has said that it will be in opposition and give a strong opposition, but then PPP and MQM will be trouble since they will join up and create a divided opposition. Leader of opposition ka bhi masla hoga.

Lets see what happens, although the chances of PTI in government with PML seem pretty low, I mean very very low.

Nawaz will create problems for PTI KP govt if formed.

I've yet to meet a PTI supporter in KPK who would spew such venom... they know what happened in Punjab and elsewhere...

Imran Khan was well supported in Punjab by People living there and PTI Won some influential Seats (NA-56, NA-55, NA-53, NA-126) unless it was rigging which made the difference and now people are protesting against it. Well done Punjab, We are proud of you. Plus don't forget May 9 D-Chowk, Majority people attended and took oath were from Punjab. We are one nation for one cause. NayaPakistan.

Insha'Allah

Independents3ndents will come in that cae.

How many seats does JI has compared to QWP..? I still dont like the idea of JI.

8 and 7 respectively... QWP too may go with PTI.

8 and 7 respectively... QWP too may go with PTI.

In that case, I would marginally prefer QWP...but...

Pakistan Election 2013: JI decides to support PTI in KPK | The News Tribe

So if indeed JI is coming and Indep also tag along, no need to get together QWP...everybody wants something so it's better to not have another party tag along which will demand benefits.

Nawaz will create problems for PTI KP govt if formed.

I don't think, he has said that they will let PTI make govt.

I don't want PTI to go for Govt in KPK, first of all fazul and NS will try their best to avoid PTI coming into power in KPK and if somehow PTI still manages to form Govt, they will have their hands tied due to alliance with JI and Independents so they won't be able to give drastic results. Above all, PML-N in center with 2/3 majority will try its level best to create hurdles for KPK govt. don't forget they have simple majority in center so they can make any amendments in constitution to limit provincial authority on certain things. Its too much of a risk for PTI in such conditions, so I personally think they should avoid going into Govt. in KPK...

Back
Top Bottom