What's new

PTI to commence Hydro project 20,000MW electricty in Nya Pakistan

ab ki bar rakh kay laat tari taun tay, paran ho bhand[... aukato bahir hogiya aye :lol:
ab main kuch nahi likhon ga malik sahib bus ;) naal samagh jayo janjua saab

;)
;)

hon aram aye bhand nu... :lol:
eh pharo Tiwana sab
8996699124_621365c382_o.png

Who is speaker to tell about this ???

Actually Asad Qaiser is inexperienced ... He doesn't know speaker real role ... Anyways this should be done to develop KPK ... I hope for them .............

About the cost.

As people have mentioned above, 10 years and also probably some borrowing and private sector involvement.

Good work KPK government, more initiative shown in a few weeks then many previous parties have shown in their years in office.

Sir 4 billion dollars is nothing because 20,000 mw of hydro powered electricity would cost at least 30-40 billion dollars. KPK government has a total budget of around 2 billion dollars each? and then next year imagine it will be increased by 10% and the 10% in the following years and it would barely have the money to pay off from the energy projects. What about everything else?

So basically the only solution is foreign investors and for that you need security in the province and professional management who can offer something to the investors... So basically planning to good project is a very good thing but you need money for the implementation. Not to forget, if the project is lucrative, even the federal government of Pakistan would be keenly interested in developing the projects and invest part of their money allocated for the energy projects

Jo Fedral Govt ka kaam ha wo tu karee gi mager PTI wale kuch zada hi chalte hain KPK se currption aur terrorism 90 days mai kese katam hota dekhte hain will see....energy crisis tu door ki baat ha

Private Investors are neither interested nor have the resources to fund the hydro projects. It is usually done through the funding of multilateral donor agencies (like ADB,WB etc).

Are you a spokesperson for private investors that you know that they arent interested.Private investors are always interested in making money thats why they are called investors.

Money can be easily raised by KP government by issuing bonds against the dams and attractive guaranteed returns Insured by the province will generate more then enough money with in pakistan or abroad required to start the projects.

Are you a spokesperson for private investors that you know that they arent interested.Private investors are always interested in making money thats why they are called investors.
Well my friend I have qouted examples. Do let me know how many investors have PTI met after the resumption of their government?

Money can be easily raised by KP government by issuing bonds against the dams and attractive guaranteed returns Insured by the province will generate more then enough money with in pakistan or abroad required to start the projects.
For that municipality or province have to have a credit rating. Do let me know of a single provincial issue solely issued by any province (leave aside KPK). In Pakistan only federal government or entities backed by the guarantee of federal government can issue bonds.

ja kay budi kolo tail lawa jithay kira aye, aukat bari chez aye, zaror sir tay chutiyan kha kay yaad kerni aye :lol:
;) samagh to gay he hogay....."Ek wari faaaairr" :lol:

20,000 MW over 10 years is a good long term plan but something must be done on emergency basis to thwart hours of load shedding.

Back
Top Bottom