What's new

PTI to commence Hydro project 20,000MW electricty in Nya Pakistan

u only have to fund 20-25% of project . rest can come from worldbank, asian bank and other donars.
e.g in bhasha dam govt has to spend 3 billion dollars but it refuses to even spend that!!

Isn't Imran Khan said that he will not take any loan and serve the nation within our own resource?. and by the way 20 billion 20% is 4 billion? and our reserve is 6 billion and we have to pay 4 billion IMF loan. Can you please enlighten me that how can he dealt this?

Isn't Imran Khan said that he will not take any loan and serve the nation within our own resource?. and by the way 20 billion 20% is 4 billion? and our reserve is 6 billion and we have to pay 4 billion IMF loan. Can you please enlighten me that how can he dealt this?
there is no harm for getting funds or loan for revene generating developmental projects..
every donar organisation is ready to provide loan for developmental projects provided
1. govt makes a separate account for the project and ensures it will only be spent on the project
2. govt allocates funds of about approx 20-25% for the project
3. govt ensures that the revenue from the project be channel back for debt repayment

previous govt were simply not ready to follow these things
for example world bank was ready to provide 95% of funds for tarbela dam expansion but zardari govt was not ready to open a separate account for it..

lastly IMF DOESNT provide funds for developmental projects, it only provides funds for fiscal deficit/budget deficit!..thats why IMF is termed evil

I think all that it boils down to is that Naya Pakistan will be ROOOOSHAN , while old Pakistan will have load shedding for near future

kyun tumai merai bolnai k andaz ma asi kia baat nzr ai ha jis se lagta ha k haripur kpk ka hisa nae ha...nd by the way i m not in full support of hazara province....

Back
Top Bottom