What's new

PTI Sahiwal Jalsa

This is history in making. The flow of investment is so much over the next few years that if the Pakistanis people participate in positive politics and have nationalism and work hard for Pakistan (not for individuals like IK or others), the entire face of Pakistan will be different by 2020 !!!! Something that Pakistan could NEVER do on its own due to lack of money for the most basic things.
You guys as a nation need to become like how the Indians are..... quiet and supporting Modi for his agenda (whether they like him or not). This is not for individuals like IK or others. YOU THE PEOPLE have to look at your future, your kids future and the country's future. Violent, destructive and negative protests don't produce results, they take the country down. If you as a nation don't work together and hard to grow Pakistan, history and your next generations will never forgive you.
At this time, you now have all the ingredients to for a vertical climb on the world's economical map. If you fail due to leg pulling and ticked off the Chinese and they ran away.....you can't blame anyone including God. The opportunity was there and you ruined it with negativity.

Dude your comments are rational and sounds awesome but there is a thing called demands of the people, we want justice, corruption kicked to the curb etc. Everything you have talked about is MoU look at nandipur, neelum- Jhelum power project it has been years since they have been charging us for neelum yet it hasn't been completed yet. Which party changes constitution so that it can bring their leader for the third time? Our constitution has always been changed in the name of these greedy power sucking people, never one for the people. We want to bring balance and justice, it's not possible when these guys are here and are cleaning their tracks.

I get killings tens of people in Lahore's urban areas by government police is actually spreading peace and stability! :D

Instead of spreading gossip on here as if this was a high school.....how about you and your IK take the actual "proofs" to the supreme court and to whatever other courts of your liking? And see the results....if you have proofs, you'll see the criminals in jail else, you are making accusations out of thin air. Just because you and ten other people feel in your imagination that the Model town or whatever town massacre was "ordered" by some people, doesn't mean its true. Thin air and proofs are different items. So far, its been lying, accusations and thin air. Even people from other countries know it. I write on different blogs and people make fun of IK as to how big of a bigot and liar he is. The entire campaign is being run on lying and thin air......resulting in 0 progress. After so much he tried to do....what happened? Even the senior military officials who once had a soft corner for him, think that he's making stuff up and nothing he does makes sense. Time for a psychiatric evaluation and some meds so he can get better and support his country's growth going forward.

Dude your comments are rational and sounds awesome but there is a thing called demands of the people, we want justice, corruption kicked to the curb etc. Everything you have talked about is MoU look at nandipur, neelum- Jhelum power project it has been years since they have been charging us for neelum yet it hasn't been completed yet. .

Here we go. Demands of people.....how many people are asking for these demands? More than who voted the gov't in? The answer is NO, in fact, the answer is HELL NO. A 10% of voter's population out of many millions wants to topple the government over thin air based accusations. And you think that should be allowed?
The actual population voted and elected over 450 members across the country....and you just casually want to destroy that entire process because you think out of 450+ seats, there is falsehood on what 15 - 20 seats? Do you have common sense or does it just sound stupid??? For 20 seats, the entire government consisting of over 430 or more seats gets to go.....without having a clear indication of who, when or how the falsehood was done.
In this case the other voters hold a clear majority and you as minority need to respect it. Even ONE seat more, you lose and you become a minority. But a country where the opponents are killed on small differences, of course, my logic would sound like I am speaking Chinese instead of English.
But the fact remains, the majority wins, you guys get to wait. Either you can respect it and work hard to win the next time, or you can fowl play, claim thin-air based accusations and non-sense arguments, supported by violence and attacking at the national institutes like the Parliament, etc, give your country bad press....waste billions of loss due to these protests and STILL not get anywhere...and STILL not learn to follow the process and allow others to work. SAD.
On the projects you mentioned, you should come up with names, who was responsible for how much loss and all. When were these projects started, etc. That's when we, the readers can see numbers behind each name and can see who did wrong as you'd provide the same to your judiciary and they'll take actions.
Otherwise, its very easy to make comments out of thin air.....the current government is behind the entire 70 years worth of damage to Pakistan (when many of these guys weren't even born lol)!

Here we go. Demands of people.....how many people are asking for these demands? More than who voted the gov't in? The answer is NO, in fact, the answer is HELL NO. A 10% of voter's population out of many millions wants to topple the government over thin air based accusations. And you think that should be allowed?
The actual population voted and elected over 450 members across the country....and you just casually want to destroy that entire process because you think out of 450+ seats, there is falsehood on what 15 - 20 seats? Do you have common sense or does it just sound stupid??? For 20 seats, the entire government consisting of over 430 or more seats gets to go.....without having a clear indication of who, when or how the falsehood was done.
In this case the other voters hold a clear majority and you as minority need to respect it. Even ONE seat more, you lose and you become a minority. But a country where the opponents are killed on small differences, of course, my logic would sound like I am speaking Chinese instead of English.
But the fact remains, the majority wins, you guys get to wait. Either you can respect it and work hard to win the next time, or you can fowl play, claim thin-air based accusations and non-sense arguments, supported by violence and attacking at the national institutes like the Parliament, etc, give your country bad press....waste billions of loss due to these protests and STILL not get anywhere...and STILL not learn to follow the process and allow others to work. SAD.
On the projects you mentioned, you should come up with names, who was responsible for how much loss and all. When were these projects started, etc. That's when we, the readers can see numbers behind each name and can see who did wrong as you'd provide the same to your judiciary and they'll take actions.
Otherwise, its very easy to make comments out of thin air.....the current government is behind the entire 70 years worth of damage to Pakistan (when many of these guys may not be born lol)!

Actual population? I thought when you were making these claims you knew how many people vote in Pakistan but you don't, PML-N got the majority of votes (14.8 million) followed by the PTI (7.5 million), total votes are somewhere near 46.2 million so when the second highest party is asking for reforms then is it wrong? Btw I am not a voter just a concerned citizen. Total population of Pakistan is 180 million and this election shows people don't trust elections, you know why? Corruption. Yes you are speaking a foreign language but in your country when people ask for an investigation, no problem but when some other country is involved you have got a problem with that, they should follow rules etc. Welcome to reality bro, our country, our rules so when we are asking for investigation we are asking because we have proof and yeah 2013 election is an election which has the most proof, nobody denies that this or previous election weren't rigged so mind your own business. Some seats were open rigging proved etc, so now just shut up.
You want people who were responsible for the projects when you inaugurate a project you are responsible for that, give your crap to someone else and like you said you are an American patriot and I'm a Pakistani patriot so mind your country affairs not ours. You don't even know about the current government or for the fact that the constitution was changed for them was came out from thin air so its better if you just shut up. People who already have failed two times don't deserve a third chance.

LOL. We waited 5 years under Zardari and co too. What happened but another tyrant took over where Zardari left! I don't support violence but real democracy in my country.

Chinese did it, not nooras.

We will talk about it if its implemented in few years or if fails miserably like Nandi Pur debacle!
LOL. IK and TuQ are terrorists for demanding justice for Model Town massacre committed by punjab police! Hahaha! American "logic", not surprising!
LOL. So if IMF, World Bank, Chinese were gonna build new Pakistan, why we need Nooras for the job? Let these foreigners come and here and we will elect them instead since our rigged government is unable to fix anything!
:D

1) On the wait....I got news for you. You'll remain in wait. I can put my money on it. The chances of IK becoming a PM or his party winning elections to a degree where they'll form the government of Pakistan....are the SAME as Aliens taking over the world!!! You can sit and watch and write these propaganda based lying posts for the remainder of your life. It won't make a difference like IK's violence hasn't made a jack-squat difference.

2) The Chinese did it.....right. Will you go get about $ 100 worth of investment from the Chinese based on your connections? You won't get a dime and nor will the Chinese would "do it" with IK. You can sit and lie on here......everyone knows who brought the investment in. And who supported violence to scare off the Chinese president to not come and sign these contracts. IK is the typical slave driver, who doesn't want your country to grow. He lies just like the rest of you but means nothing good for your country. Hell, I mean better for Pakistan than IK does, just by looking at his actions of attacking the parliament and scaring off the investors and harming Pakistan's economy.

3) A terrorist is someone who threatens normal ordinary citizen's life, put the system at risk and destroys or damages lives, jobs, buildings, etc, etc. How do you justify asking for justice by a mob of gangsters attacking a parliament house? If you want justice, you do to the junior court, then appeal to the senior court and if no one listens to you .......you may not have proofs enough to justify anything or you may be bi-polar and just make up accusations out of thin-air (which has been the case with IK).....so PROVE it. Don't write about it, don't talk about it, prove it or just be quiet as you are wasting yours and others time.

4) Can you bring me $ 100 from the Chinese, $ 100 from the IMF and others? That's just $ 300......or ask IK to bring me $ 300 from these three entities on his own (that is IF they'll talk to him). His business case would be "give me $ 300 so that I can go attack on the two other capital buildings left that I didn't attack the last time".

I've told you before, I don't debate with liars, propagandists or blindsided people who make stuff up in thin air. Specially, the ones who enjoy their life in the West, have kids with girl friends / boy friends from the West but they are too busy spending money and writing these silly posts about Pakistan and supporting negativity, violence based on personal, ethnic based or family based political associations. Time for you to get educated or use the education you may have to help people get better. Not get worse! You do not need to respond to me as I am tired of responding to lying and propaganda!

Actual population? I thought when you were making these claims you knew how many people vote in Pakistan but you don't, PML-N got the majority of votes (14.8 million) followed by the PTI (7.5 million), total votes are somewhere near 46.2 million so when the second highest party is asking for reforms then is it wrong? .

Do you not see the difference in 14 MILLION vs. 7.5 MILLION?? LOL LOL!!! Argument ended sir!!! Have a good day after this.
What a waste of time with this drama. One VOTE makes one party majority and the other a minority. Here you are talking about 6.5 MILLION difference in votes. What you also didn't mention is that the 14 million votes brought the power to form the ENTIRE government. The 7.5 million bought.....just a FEW seats!!! Are you really this naive??
Back to what I said....majority wins and this here is a HUGE majority, both by seats won and votes gained (6.5 MILLION more). I rest my case. You and your buddies will have to wait till the next time. I doubt that IK would win anything significant next time. No one with common sense wants to vote for a selfish agenda who doesn't know the trade, is busy with destroying the country and hasn't produced jack-squat from the area he won with a majority. Strategy is to create a stronghold from where you won. Not to be everywhere without showing progress and actually supporting violence and economic deterioration by stopping and scaring off foreign investors. That itself should be considered treason!

Do you not see the difference in 14 MILLION vs. 7.5 MILLION?? LOL LOL!!! Argument ended sir!!! Have a good day after this.
What a waste of time with this drama. One VOTE makes one party majority and the other a minority. Here you are talking about 6.5 MILLION difference in votes. What you also didn't mention is that the 14 million votes brought the power to form the ENTIRE government. The 7.5 million bought.....just a FEW seats!!! Are you really this naive??
Back to what I said....majority wins and this here is a HUGE majority, both by seats won and votes gained (6.5 MILLION more). I rest my case. You and your buddies will have to wait till the next time. I doubt that IK would win anything significant next time. No one with common sense wants to vote for a selfish agenda who doesn't know the trade, is busy with destroying the country and hasn't produced jack-squat from the area he won with a majority. Strategy is to create a stronghold from where you won. Not to be everywhere without showing progress and actually supporting violence and economic deterioration by stopping and scaring off foreign investors. That itself should be considered treason!

Sir you really are an idiot, read my whole post and then reply or just do us a favor take your crap somewhere else you Mr. American patriot.

Its a failed jalsa, can this Imran Khan come out from Punjab syndrome.

The Punjabi 'Niazi' clan needs to shove Imran Khan down the line...as Imran Khan Niazi is a fake 'Niazi'.

Sir you really are an idiot, read my whole post and then reply or just do us a favor take your crap somewhere else you Mr. American patriot.

Thanks for the personal comments. If you can't comprehend the difference that 14 MILLION voters (with 60% seats in the federal) are a LOT more than 6.5 voters (with what? less than 10% of the seats in the federal?)......you don't have to debate with me. You can take your silly and idiotic logic to others who believe in the same crap and have fun with it. If you want a logical, productive debate, you should first tell me how do you figure that 6.5 Million voters are allowed to overwrite, violate and abuse the voting power of 14 MILLION people!!! democracy is majority rules. I guess in Pakistan its majority rules and minority lies, conducts violence and runs a campaign designed on thin-air and utter bull-crap based accusations that either exist in some people's brains or make sense to aliens!

YAAR @Leader ! I am really impressed with this woman. She has single handidly raised the stakes for Ganja and given a new meaning to "Go Nawaz Go".

According to her, Go Nawaz Go is not enough; a higher slogan is: "CHAL DAFA HO" :rofl: :rofl:

She desreves special thanks and recognition from PTI.

This shows that ordinary Pakistanis have learned alot and their opinion-standards are raised.. this is one example.

This shows that ordinary Pakistanis have learned alot and their opinion-standards are raised.. this is one example.

Did she provide proofs of all wrong doing? I couldn't understand what was such an amazing thing said here but I'll translate. I am hoping something important came out like the proofs of wrong doings or something. Although by seeing you people's communication filled with lying and thin air, I highly doubt that. The level of intellect is like a child who gets a fancy toy. But let me get back on here with translation. I think I'm going to be disappointed as IK usually does to everyone but lets see.

Did she provide proofs of all wrong doing? I couldn't understand what was such an amazing thing said here but I'll translate. I am hoping something important came out like the proofs of wrong doings or something. Although by seeing you people's communication filled with lying and thin air, I highly doubt that. The level of intellect is like a child who gets a fancy toy. But let me get back on here with translation. I think I'm going to be disappointed as IK usually does to everyone but lets see.
Cmon bro. In PTIs parallel universe, there is no proof required when making outlandish statements.

I'm still waiting for someone to clarify the comment made by IK that 126B USD is leaving Pakistan every year.

Cmon bro. In PTIs parallel universe, there is no proof required when making outlandish statements.

I'm still waiting for someone to clarify the comment made by IK that 126B USD is leaving Pakistan every year.

:) I know there is just thin air. When people have accusatory mouth diarrhea, that's one of the main signs of Bi-Polar disorder (Google it), when people issue threats and insults to others without distinction as to who's what, a man or a woman, etc, etc, that's a confirmation that the subject has acute bi-polar disorder. When you add a broken family and all with bad se*x habits, multiple play-boyish or play-girlish issues....it is a confirmation that the subject needs to be on bi-polar meds.

Also, remember, bi-polar attract bi-polar. They get very high off of mental-reality (grandiose phase of the disorder), which doesn't exist elsewhere but among the SAME group of bi-polar friends or "believers" if you will. I've even offered to pay for all medication and checkups if IK would go. I think I'll be doing a favor to the entire country of Pakistan.

People with this disease are very paranoid, they make up enemies and think the entire world is out there to get them (like IK and his people believe that there was such a massive countrywide plot where the entire government, the supreme court, the judiciary, the election commission, the military and all planned to take down IK's party's winning in these elections).

So its just stuff in their head and their "believers" also believe it with trust like its God telling them. It's an amazing and interesting disease as to how people can have an entire virtual reality going on in their head related to the entire world (kind of PS3 in your head if you will). The solution is VERY simple, one pill of Lithium with Abilify twice a day or extended release and it'll all be fixed in three-four weeks (time it takes these meds to develop a blood serum level).

Thanks for the personal comments. If you can't comprehend the difference that 14 MILLION voters (with 60% seats in the federal) are a LOT more than 6.5 voters (with what? less than 10% of the seats in the federal?)......you don't have to debate with me. You can take your silly and idiotic logic to others who believe in the same crap and have fun with it. If you want a logical, productive debate, you should first tell me how do you figure that 6.5 Million voters are allowed to overwrite, violate and abuse the voting power of 14 MILLION people!!! democracy is majority rules. I guess in Pakistan its majority rules and minority lies, conducts violence and runs a campaign designed on thin-air and utter bull-crap based accusations that either exist in some people's brains or make sense to aliens!

Sir if you can't read my whole comment and then debate with me, then you should take your silly and idiotic logic to others who believe in the same crap and have fun with it, I think that's America, maybe the shooting

Back
Top Bottom