What's new

PTI Sahiwal Jalsa

Instead of spreading gossip on here as if this was a high school.....how about you and your IK take the actual "proofs" to the supreme court and to whatever other courts of your liking?
We did, the reply was like this: We don't have time to investigate, even if we investigate and found massive rigging, we have no constitutional authority to annul entire elections and call for fresh new elections and so on. Excuses, excuses and excuses. Now go back to Obama and lick his boot.

you have proofs, you'll see the criminals in jail else, you are making accusations out of thin air.
Really? You ever visited this thread about rigging?
Rigging Galore!

Just because you and ten other people feel in your imagination that the Model town or whatever town massacre was "ordered" by some people, doesn't mean its true.
Of course we don't imagine that tens of people were killed in broad daylight by government police happened out of thin air without any upper power ordering police to open fire on unarmed protesters, you fool!

I write on different blogs and people make fun of IK as to how big of a bigot and liar he is.
So just because many bloggers make fun of IK, you expect us to make fun of him too? How about if I make fun of Obama, your sell-out Republican or Democrat party? How would you feel then, idiot?

The entire campaign is being run on lying and thin air......resulting in 0 progress.
So you imply American campaign in Iraq was run on lies and resulted in 0 progress? Thanks!
Btw, IK's campaign hasn't resulted in zero progress. One of his constituencies NA-122 that was denied audit by a corrupt returning officer has been overturned and now ECP itself okayed opening of this particular constituency where IK lost with few thousands votes against NA speaker Ayyaz Sadiq:
ECP okays review of NA-122 record | Pakistan | Dunya News

Who is a moron now, but you American!

Even the senior military officials who once had a soft corner for him, think that he's making stuff up and nothing he does makes sense.
Of course IK is making stuff up. Why else would tens of millions of Pakistanis support him? They should rather support their rigged PM who is a saint, indeed, loser! :D

Time for a psychiatric evaluation and some meds so he can get better and support his country's growth going forward.
What is a growth in your delusional mind American? Economic growth alone cannot save Pakistan if there is rampant corruption, bribery and other ills eating all those economic gains, troll?

the current government is behind the entire 70 years worth of damage to Pakistan (when many of these guys weren't even born lol)!
Its not? Who is PM for the third time but Nawaz, yet he delivered nothing after wasting 18 months protecting his rigging and incompetency! :D

Total population of Pakistan is 180 million and this election shows people don't trust elections, you know why
No he doesn't know why. In his delusional mind, he knows more about Pakistan because he read blogs than us who actually live or lived in Pakistan our entire lives. Hahaha!

Yes you are speaking a foreign language but in your country when people ask for an investigation, no problem but when some other country is involved you have got a problem with that, they should follow rules etc.
He is a hypocrite. I knew it when I started debating his irrational, illogical posts.

You can sit and watch and write these propaganda based lying posts for the remainder of your life. It won't make a difference like IK's violence hasn't made a jack-squat difference.
True indeed. IK is responsible for those 14 deaths in Model Town Massacre. Tens of people killed on LOC by Indian bombardment. Hundreds of children in Tharr killed due to starvation. And what not. While sitting rigged PM is a saint, so he will win again with American support. LOL. "American logic" :D

Will you go get about $ 100 worth of investment from the Chinese based on your connections? Hell, I mean better for Pakistan than IK does, just by looking at his actions of attacking the parliament and scaring off the investors and harming Pakistan's economy.
What connections? You mean Nawaz personal connections brought investment to Pakistan? So it was a personal deal after all with regular kickbacks, commissions and corruption? Hahaha!
Besides IK never attacked parliament. He held sit-in in front of parliament for 17 days and then moved in in front of PM House. When police countered this by firing live bullets and tear gas shells, killing 7 and injuring more than 500, only then protesters took REFUGE in Parliament House lawns.
You are bigot and have no facts to back up your delusional claims! :D

How do you justify asking for justice by a mob of gangsters attacking a parliament house? If you want justice, you do to the junior court, then appeal to the senior court and if no one listens to you .......you may not have proofs enough to justify anything or you may be bi-polar and just make up accusations out of thin-air (which has been the case with IK).....so PROVE it.
Funny American "logic" I learned today:
  • Accuse without evidence: Accuse IK for attacking the parliament house while self being member of the same parliament. Then believe this lie and write about it on blogs, various forums. When enough people believe this propaganda, then start denouncing IK as a terrorist. Now I understand how you guys make a terrorist out of anyone but cannot take down real terrorists like George Bush who started Iraq war without any evidence, killing hundreds and thousands of people. Typical americans with a single-digit IQ
  • When their hilarious claims are refuted, start medication: That's right. That's how Americans "fix" every social issue in their corrupt society: Use drugs. I get this @organgzaib guy is on drugs while visiting PDF :D
I've told you before, I don't debate with liars, propagandists or blindsided people who make stuff up in thin air. Specially, the ones who enjoy their life in the West, have kids with girl friends / boy friends from the West but they are too busy spending money and writing these silly posts about Pakistan and supporting negativity, violence based on personal, ethnic based or family based political associations. Time for you to get educated or use the education you may have to help people get better. Not get worse! You do not need to respond to me as I am tired of responding to lying and propaganda!
So supporting calls for justice, transparency in elections, audit of votes is actually spreading negativity, violence based on personal, ethnic based or family based political associations? What kind of a moronic, self-contradicting sentence was that? How about you educate yourself about Pakistan's history except giving us Pakistanis lecture on education? I will respond and refute your hateful lies against IK and PTI. While condemning American "patriotism" and its illogical absurdities.

Do you not see the difference in 14 MILLION vs. 7.5 MILLION?? LOL LOL!!! Argument ended sir!!! Have a good day after this.
Pakistan's population is at least 200 million. 14 million votes (hardly a majority) are not even audited for their validity and you claim they are majority votes without any argument? What a loser in debate you are!

What a waste of time with this drama. One VOTE makes one party majority and the other a minority. Here you are talking about 6.5 MILLION difference in votes. What you also didn't mention is that the 14 million votes brought the power to form the ENTIRE government. The 7.5 million bought.....just a FEW seats!!! Are you really this naive??
No, it was independents who later joined with PMLN that made it possible for them to make a government. Not their own seats alone. Again, you are ignorant about Pakistani politics!

Strategy is to create a stronghold from where you won. Not to be everywhere without showing progress and actually supporting violence and economic deterioration by stopping and scaring off foreign investors. That itself should be considered treason!
PTI won from KPK. They still have a stronghold there while keep winning in by-elections on seats that were vacated. All you Americans care about is foreign investment and money while ignoring the rampant corruption in Pakistani society that erodes all economic gains to begin with. You americans are delusional people who can't think as a whole, but are only fixated on one thing: money!

f you want a logical, productive debate, you should first tell me how do you figure that 6.5 Million voters are allowed to overwrite, violate and abuse the voting power of 14 MILLION people!!! democracy is majority rules. I guess in Pakistan its majority rules and minority lies, conducts violence and runs a campaign designed on thin-air and utter bull-crap based accusations that either exist in some people's brains or make sense to aliens!
Majority rules of course. IK hasn't denied PMLN government to be formed. He accepted the results, not the rigging. He only called for opening of 4 controversial constituencies to find out who was responsible for disparities in vote-count there. Yet Election Commission, Supreme Court, Election Tribunals, PMLN Government ALL refused such a basic and easy demand of vote-audit. It means they were ALL protecting this status quo of alleged voting fraud for 14 months until IK was on the streets in the public again. Care to elaborate why, American?

Did she provide proofs of all wrong doing? I couldn't understand what was such an amazing thing said here but I'll translate
LOL. You can't even read or understand national language of Pakistan which is Urdu and keep coming here to be ripped apart by Pakistanis on our national politics. You have no self-respect? :D

I know there is just thin air. When people have accusatory mouth diarrhea, that's one of the main signs of Bi-Polar disorder (Google it), when people issue threats and insults to others without distinction as to who's what, a man or a woman, etc, etc, that's a confirmation that the subject has acute bi-polar disorder. When you add a broken family and all with bad se*x habits, multiple play-boyish or play-girlish issues....it is a confirmation that the subject needs to be on bi-polar meds.
So you claim tens of millions of IK supporters in Pakistan and rest of the world are actually bi-polar and need meds? LOL :D

Also, remember, bi-polar attract bi-polar. They get very high off of mental-reality (grandiose phase of the disorder), which doesn't exist elsewhere but among the SAME group of bi-polar friends or "believers" if you will. I've even offered to pay for all medication and checkups if IK would go. I think I'll be doing a favor to the entire country of Pakistan.
True. All Pakistanis who support IK are actually bi-polar diagnosed by an American called @orangzaib who believes he has credentials to submit such a mass diagnosis on entire people. LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

People with this disease are very paranoid, they make up enemies and think the entire world is out there to get them (like IK and his people believe that there was such a massive countrywide plot where the entire government, the supreme court, the judiciary, the election commission, the military and all planned to take down IK's party's winning in these elections).
We do not believe there is such a plot. We know there is since SC, CJ, ET, EC, PMLN and everyone else in the judiciary worked together and prevented vote-audit in controversial constituencies for 14 months! Why stop vote-audit if you have nothing to hide, American?

So its just stuff in their head and their "believers" also believe it with trust like its God telling them. It's an amazing and interesting disease as to how people can have an entire virtual reality going on in their head related to the entire world (kind of PS3 in your head if you will). The solution is VERY simple, one pill of Lithium with Abilify twice a day or extended release and it'll all be fixed in three-four weeks (time it takes these meds to develop a blood serum level).
So when are you Americans funding these drugs in polio vaccines to "fix" Imran Khan supporters who are suffering from hallucinations, per @orangzaib diagnostics! :D

What Ik has achieved through these non stop jalsa or dharnaz ? Only dumb mureed dont get fed up with same bak bak lol
What PMLN has achieved by not allowing transparent vote audit of recent elections through Supreme Court, Election Commission or non-stop Election Tribunals? Only dumb patwaris don't get fed up with same silence lol! :D

Now they even withdrew their original demand of PM resignation ..since you guys love only Ary ..here it is
Demand is still there, only this time government has until 30 nov to setup a neutral commission to investigate impartiality of recent elections. If outcome of this unbiased commission suggest mass rigging and disparities did happen, PM along with his government must Go Nawaz Go! :D

Can we (PTI) make "Chal Dafa Ho" as the official slogan for this movement against Ganja ?

haha. no I guess, but on internet slang it might get popular if we repeat, just like I used to call nawaz Kingo, and many started calling him that.

Sir if you can't read my whole comment and then debate with me, then you should take your silly and idiotic logic to others who believe in the same crap and have fun with it, I think that's America, maybe the shooting
@orangzaib can read it of course. He just can't understand it as he has never been in Pakistan, cannot speak or read national language of Pakistan, which is Urdu, and worse he is on Bi-Polar drugs diagnosing everyone who disagrees with his wild assumptions and lies regarding Imran Khan!

@orangzaib can read it of course. He just can't understand it as he has never been in Pakistan, cannot speak or read national language of Pakistan, which is Urdu, and worse he is on Bi-Polar drugs diagnosing everyone who disagrees with his wild assumptions and lies regarding Imran Khan!

You and your clan can never make sense. Personal attacks just like your leader does, lying based on thin air, accusations with details which can't be found in the media or in movies....ONLY on the PS3 that runs in your IK and his followers head. All in 3D and everything looks SO real (YET DOESN'T EXIST). I can read, speak and write Urdu just fine. I've also been to Pakistan and many other countries many times. There are some slangs that I don't get obviously and I get those translated as needed.

Back
Top Bottom