What's new

PTI - Pre Poll / During Poll "Dhandli"

ok so wat is da honest way then?

To be honest,unfortunately, there is none, not even in America.

There is a Hollywood film “The Campaign” with starring Will Farrel and Zach. It’s a comedy film about the politics. That film, in a very light way, tells the inside story of politics (I believe this exist in all over the world).

@Rafael

:offtopic:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest,unfortunately, there is none, not even in America.

There is a Hollywood film “The Campaign” with starring Will Farrel and Zach. It’s a comedy film about the politics. That film, in a very light way, tells the inside story of politics (I believe this exist in all over the world).

@Rafael

:offtopic:

if there isnt any so u mean nobody shud try anythin new at all coz it dint work in da past so will not work again ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
if there isnt any so u mean nobody shud try anythin new at all coz it dint work in da past so will not work again ever?
I was not talking about working or not working. The question of working and not working arises when there is one or another but such phenomenon dosnt exist my dear fellow. In-fact I personally dont believe in "Intra Party Elections", it is waste of time and money and risking party's reputation. I believe in "SELECTION".
If, in a Garments Factory, the Employees / Labour are given the right to choose the CFO of the company, what do you think, whom they will choose ??

Back
Top Bottom