What's new

PTI, PMLN, PPP with ghaddars(traitors)

you are cherry picking, everyone was free to contest elections as independent. Is it that hard to understand for you?

were they not associated with their respective parties at that time?

were they not associated with their respective parties at that time?

Maybe they got lucky, I don't know. The LB elections in mushi era were on non party basis, its a known fact. I'm done with discussion on this with you.

About this, the conspiracy took place against MQM? But by who? Musharraf was with MQM, PML-Q was with MQM, rest of parties at that time were so weak. May be someone from mars conspired against heavenly MQM, then? :woot:
I'm talking about such news which contains nro allegations after opposing nro bill by mqm in NA.

No political party cares about Pakistan. Just another shit slinging thread. This shit slinging between PTI trolls and MQM workers is getting boring now.

No political party cares about Pakistan. Just another shit slinging thread. This shit slinging between PTI trolls and MQM workers is getting boring now.

explain.png

You obviously have problems comprehending simple English.

I gave a hint, but common sense isn't too common after all. Let me help you genius, why on earth you called PTI supporters here as trolls but on other hand you called MQM supporters as workers. Is it your love for MQM or hatred towards PTI?

In reality if you see, its MQM members who open tons of anti pti threads on daily basis. Take this thread as example. Most of these anti pti threads by them don't make sense and are debunked on daily basis. Then who's real troll, GENIUS SIR (sarcasm intended)?

I gave a hint, but common sense isn't too common after all. Let me help you genius, why on earth you called PTI supporters here as trolls but on other hand you called MQM supporters as workers. Is it your love for MQM or hatred towards PTI?

In reality if you see, its MQM members who open tons of anti pti threads on daily basis. Take this thread as example. Most of these anti pti threads by them don't make sense and are debunked on daily basis. Then who's real troll, GENIUS SIR (sarcasm intended)?

Because all i see is PTI trolls, they are only active on internet when it comes to ground work they usually busy at stealing food or chairs from their own rallies.:lol:

Because all i see is PTI trolls, they are only active on internet when it comes to ground work they usually busy at stealing food or chairs from their own rallies.:lol:

Now that's BS, ever heard of anti polio drive in which about 20,000 volunteers of PTI youth and ISF went door to door for polio vaccination. Come out of your anti PTI zone for a moment and then see, will help you for sure..

The most beneficiary from Musharraf (the ghaddar) was MQM. National Reconciliation Order (NRO) rings some bells? No? Let me remind you of few things, here is MQM's love for Musharraf (the ghaddar):

Musharraf being targeted because he is 'Muhajir': MQM chief

NRO: 3576 criminal cases against Altaf, others withdrawn
MQM benefited the most from NRO - DAWN.COM

Literally thousands criminal cases against your top MQM leadership were removed under NRO.

Apart from that, since decades now. MQM has been sitting in lap of every govt so far, including with Musharraf's govt. What would you call that? @darkinsky :woot:
MQM's example is that of a dog whose master is caught in fire. The dog keeps on barking to let master reassure of his loyalty but doesn't jump into the fire because he knows that it would burn him along.

The political prostitute MQM, fornicated with EVERY single government.
Gashtee MQM who was started by Zia & was in bed with Musharaf-The-Traitor too.
As per @darkinsky Zia & Mushy-The-Traitor were Ghaddars, so MQM was with Ghaddars, in bed... Not just having a meeting like Imran Khan picture is just of a meeting, but actually in bed with all governments, especially traitors.

Just recently Altaf-Bhand made statements for Army to take over. Can illicit relationship of b/w Mr.Bhand be any more clear.

your language is surly according to quran and sunnah, i have not seen a more hypocrite idiot who frequently quotes quran and sunnah but ails to follow it
Stick to issue at hand. MQM slept wih every single government. MQM is especially fond of what YOU called as Traitors. Zia & Mushy etc.

Also polish your knowledge of Quran & Ahadees; "prostitutes" & "fornication" etc are mentioned there many times. I'm just calling a prostitute a prostitute. Nothing against Quran or Sunnah.

Last edited:
The political prostitute MQM, fornicated with EVERY single government.
Gashtee MQM who was started by Zia & was in bed with Musharaf-The-Traitor too.
As per @darkinsky Zia & Mushy-The-Traitor were Ghaddars, so MQM was with them too. Not just having a meeting like Imran Khan picture is just of a meeting, but actually in bed with all governments, especially traitors.

Just recently Altaf-Bhand made statements for Army to take over. Can illicit relationship of b/w Mr.Bhand be any more clear.

your language is surly according to quran and sunnah, i have not seen a more hypocrite idiot who frequently quotes quran and sunnah but fails to follow it

Back
Top Bottom