What's new

PTI pays gratitute to BOL News for showing complete speech of Imran Khan

Daniyal Shamsi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI)'s major Jalsa took place in Sargodha today but only a couple of media channels showed the full coverage of Imran Khan's speech. BOL News, which always take bold stances and projects the narrative of all political parties, showed the entire speech of Mr. Imran Khan. Interestingly, PTI's workers who were disappointed by this act of media channels, paid special gratitude to BOL on social media.

It was very long speech
Khan needs to make it short
Max 35/40 min
ARY showed over 90% of his speech
Samma over 80%
Roz 95%+
Geo 60%
Dunya 60/65%
Express 85%+
Capital 90%+
Channel 24 85%+
Bol 100 %
Pak 100%
Din 90%
He was given time in my opinion speech needs to be short

It was very long speech
Khan needs to make it short
Max 35/40 min
ARY showed over 90% of his speech
Samma over 80%
Roz 95%+
Geo 60%
Dunya 60/65%
Express 85%+
Capital 90%+
Channel 24 85%+
Bol 100 %
Pak 100%
Din 90%
He was given time in my opinion speech needs to be short
He also need to change the contents of his speech as its getting bore i.e repeating same lines thousand times :D

Haters be haters :rolleyes1:

This is why PEMRA is hell bent on closing BOL ...

My mind exact, he also needs to put some fire into his speeches, maybe some evening classes from the little shareef...

He's doing just fine ... he's also educating people on right and wrong ... his speeches now are far better than during dharna days ... and these recent speeches are really damning for outside powers as well ... and the public is listening to him

He's doing just fine ... he's also educating people on right and wrong ... his speeches now are far better than during dharna days ... and these recent speeches are really damning for outside powers as well ... and the public is listening to him
Slow down man , spare my neck:stop:, i like the guy, just pointing out he needs a little more whim n vigour in his speeches to further inspire the masses, constructive criticism should always be welcomed...

Slow down man , spare my neck:stop:, i like the guy, just pointing out he needs a little more whim n vigour in his speeches to further inspire the masses, constructive criticism should always be welcomed...

He doesn't need any lessons from those looters and murderers ....

I think Little Sharif stopped quoting Jalib's poetry when perhaps one of his patwaris must have told that murderer .............."Sir - Jalib wrote & read these nazms against your rohani dad - of which you are a shining by-product of"

He doesn't need any lessons from those looters and murderers ....
Oi, learn to take a joke, u knw an alien concept called sense of humour, if u cant, dont pester me huh

Back
Top Bottom