What's new

pti mianwali Jalsa

عمران خان نے میانوالی میں ہرن کی مثال دے کر نیوٹرلز کو کھینچا ہے جب جنگل میں ایک ہرن شیر کے ہتھے چڑھ جاتی ہے تو باقی ہرن نیوٹرل ہوکر بھاگ جاتیں ہیں
:lol:

Are the sizes of jalsas by any party a good correlation with electoral success in Pakistan, historically?

People didn't came out for ousted PM as well, historically.

I don't think it will be easy to do engineering like last elections.

This is a moderate jalsa compared to 2018 PTI Jalsa. Then the crowd was charged and the size was three folds. Maybe it's hot in Mianwali!

People didn't came out for ousted PM as well, historically.

I don't think it will be easy to do engineering like last elections.

There are two crucial items still unknown currently: the actual date of elections, and then the voting results as tabulated. I would like to wait for those to be known before reading anything into the current jalsas.

There are two crucial items still unknown currently: the actual date of elections, and then the voting results as tabulated. I would like to wait for those to be known before reading anything into the current jalsas.

Then why you are asking random questions. Grab popcorn and wait for proper time.

FSE4RzYWUAAzXPT

Empty spaces. :laugh:

Earlier pic even than its bigger than plmn 😂

Latest.. (watch the full video)

Are the sizes of jalsas by any party a good correlation with electoral success in Pakistan, historically?

Never has a narrative elicited stronger public support in our political history. This multifaceted awakening is unprecedented that has no historical parallel. No "examples" from the past to analyze and deduce results from.

Never has a narrative elicited stronger public support in our political history. This multifaceted awakening is unprecedented that has no historical parallel. No "examples" from the past to analyze and deduce results from.

Agreed. As I suggested above, the effectiveness of these unprecedented jalsas with the claimed strong public support should be evident depending on how soon the date of the elections is announced.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom