PTI leader Qamar Zaman joins PML-N

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI leader Qamar Zaman joins PML-N - thenews.com.pk

4-2-2013_94981_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: Former world champion of squash Qamar Zaman has announced to join Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) after quitting Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI), Geo News reported on Tuesday.

Talking to media men here in Peshawar, the ex-world champion squash said that he had landed to PTI having the motive to change the system, however, he added that the party's internal circumstances disappointed him.

People who clung with power for so long are gathering around Imran Khan, said Qamar.

He further said, instead of teaching youngsters, PTI is spreading the culture among the youth that is against our values.

He must have been rejected a ticket! Almost all members quitting PTI have ticket problem! They are not worth it! Its simple ruthless merit in Action!

Btw there is another Guy with the same name in PPP! Kaira!

As Imran Khan said himself, yeh sub Halwa khanay walay Loog hain. These LOTAS will move around for the best deal becuase they are not interested in National Interest. These people put their Personal Interests ahead of National Interests.

Wish PTI good luck with this merit sherit, Honesty of Pakistani people is world famous I am 100% sure rightful people with come on top as based on merit

:omghaha:

They must be doing something good for it draws unprecedented criticism.!

^ That is such an awesome point!
Yes they must be doing something "good" for it draws "unprecedented" criticism... just like their sponsors Israel! Both have so much in common for instance both PTI & Israel draw "unprecedented" criticism amongst common people but enjoy enormous support from Media/Marasies!

Who knows what kind of person is really Qamar zaman...being champion doesnt gaurantee that one would be saaf satra...
We were next door neighbours of Jan sher khan, squash champion in Gulberg area of Peshawer...he was opposite of what i had percieved about him....he is self-made individual but he is illiterate and he had no manners of speaking and was very greedy individual, there was frequent use of "gaali galoch" in his pashto...and he turned out to be big "soodkhor", one day he break through the door of house of the individual who had not paid "sood" for the loan he has given to him. As the man was not there so he beat the man's wife...National champion did that.

Yes they must be, just like their sponsors Israel ! ^ That is such an awesome point!

Source of that information is?

I'd like to see documents,testimonies,paper trail, transfer documents, bank slips, videos, phone conversations. You must have solid basis for making such allegations. What have you got for me boy?

Let,me get this straight first, 'I am not your f******g son'. If i see it repeated,i will be forced to excercise my reserved right to infract you for insulting me.

I initially wanted to say Jews but then decided to be politically sensitive/right!

Let,loose your xenophobic animal for my sake!

I have a couple of stooges in the renowned PTI BT News Service, they are gathering their BTs and as soon as they let me know I'll pass it on to you!!

...,and you expected me to believe this?
Good old 'all knowing,lambay haath,jinns told me synderome' :rolleyes:

For now as per their normal practice they just came up with this "news" with the usual PTI Logic... And heres the logic; If Iqbal's family association makes his grandson great choice for candidacy then IK's

Is that the best you got, spice up your fiction a little more.

Step-Grand Papa's religion and his ex-in-laws (especially writer & campaigner Ms. Jemima's) oh-so-readiness to support/defend IK in political arena can/should also be seen/termed as Jewish Support!

By now im convinced that i just wasted my valuable 5 minutes replying to a typical nooner,who doesn't even know that the Goldsmith family was/is Christian. Jemmima....,,again coming back to the best you have to offer. Good old yahoodi conspiracy. :rolleyes:

It's the PTI logic Son, either it's wrong in which case it's wrong re Allam's grandson's case or it's right in which case by family association IK has Jewish money backing him!

Paper trail,hard evidence,transactions,donations,property transfer,bonds????????????

If you are going to convince me on this than you'd have to do better than 'My ghosts tell me that IK is being funded by the evil yahoodis'.

Try harder and don't bother quoting me and wasting my time ,without 'hard and substantiated evidence'

Blame PTI when they take electibles
Blame PTI when they conduct elections
Blame PTI when the electibles are flushed out and join the [JLCF] Joint Lota Command Force.

They must be doing something good for it draws unprecedented criticism.!

Same can be said for PMLN, they must be doing something right to draw such focused and unprecedented criticism from PTI :lol:

As I say in this type of threads. If you are with PTI than you are good, saint, the BEST, but if you are not or leave PTI, criticize then there isn't anything worst then you. And You are Evil!!

Back
Top Bottom