What's new

PTI leader Qamar Zaman joins PML-N

He was Pti KPK sports president and will not get a ticket from Pmln. Pmln KPK tickets have been announced already + I dont think he is contesting

waisey bat mazey ki hai

Join Pti = Change, revolution is coming :blah::blah::blah:

Leave Pti = Joint Lota Force
itna acha IQ kub sey ho gaya logon ka :omghaha:

"Boy" is right "Son" is derogatory.... PTI Ruthless Criteria in Action AGAIN!

Get off of your fuqking high horse and waste 50 minutes (estimation based on your blatantly obvious IQ level) of precious time reading & understanding what I wrote... it's a typical "Potty-Aian" type first read after attitude that shines through EVERY TIME!

You obviously have no idea what pun mean or "BT" for that matter!

Here are a few of quotes from MY OWN post that you should read only when you are done moving back & forth from Normal & Incognito/InPrivate Window and have some of the blood flowing back up in your brain:

"their normal practice", "the usual PTI Logic", "And heres the logic", "If Iqbal's family association", "then IK's Step-Grand Papa's religion", "can/should also be seen/termed as Jewish Support!", "It's the PTI logic Son", "either it's wrong in which case...", "or it's right in which case..."

You are beating an empty drum, trying to draw attention of people who would even let you converse with them otherwise. Blaming my IQ level is the easiest way you have found to pull yourself out of a discussion you won't win because you have NOTHING substantiated to back up your dogmatic "jinnati" claims. People reading this already have made their mind up on who's the one with the lower IQ here.

All that you claim is based on what "you know",well honestly i don't give a flying **** about what you know because there is NOTHING to prove that what you claim to know actually exists.!

Son, I initially wanted to say Jews but then decided to be politically sensitive/right!
I have a couple of stooges in the renowned PTI BT News Service, they are gathering their BTs and as soon as they let me know I'll pass it on to you!!
For now as per their normal practice they just came up with this "news" with the usual PTI Logic... And heres the logic; If Iqbal's family association makes his grandson great choice for candidacy then IK's Step-Grand Papa's religion and his ex-in-laws (especially writer & campaigner Ms. Jemima's) oh-so-readiness to support/defend IK in political arena can/should also be seen/termed as Jewish Support!
It's the PTI logic Son, either it's wrong in which case it's wrong re Allam's grandson's case or it's right in which case by family association IK has Jewish money backing him!

mind your ****** language , he is your senior

He further said, instead of teaching youngsters, PTI is spreading the culture among the youth that is against our values.

The last two lines are very much true. The rest is political.
yep against the values of corruption and bribery and napotism ......

Same can be said for PMLN, they must be doing something right to draw such focused and unprecedented criticism from PTI :lol:

The differences is that PMLN has been in power for the better part of 30 years and produced no result.
What can PMLN do now that it could not do 25 years ago.....besides making their workers set themselves on fire in front of the media ;)

^ That is such an awesome point!
Yes they must be doing something "good" for it draws "unprecedented" criticism... just like their sponsors Israel! Both have so much in common for instance both PTI & Israel draw "unprecedented" criticism amongst common people but enjoy enormous support from Media/Marasies!

Man this guy is so frustrated these days that he is comparing a political party in Pakistan with a country in another part of the world. :lol:

Oh and by the way, crawl back to the gutter you came from!

The differences is that PMLN has been in power for the better part of 30 years and produced no result.
What can PMLN do now that it could not do 25 years ago.....besides making their workers set themselves on fire in front of the media ;)

IK promises a magic wand which will take Pakistan to la-la land, PMLN is promising a slow but steady climb (with some corruption). Even though I don't have a problem with PTI (actually voted for them back in 90's), win the seats and form a Govt. What I fear is the derailment of system and IK swings in that direction.

He was Pti KPK sports president and will not get a ticket from Pmln. Pmln KPK tickets have been announced already + I dont think he is contesting

waisey bat mazey ki hai

Join Pti = Change, revolution is coming :blah::blah::blah:

Leave Pti = Joint Lota Force
itna acha IQ kub sey ho gaya logon ka :omghaha:

He left because he didnt get a Ticket so how else can you classify a lota ? From what i know lota is a person who puts his own needs infront of that of masses while trying to potray himself as a saviour of people.

IK promises a magic wand which will take Pakistan to la-la land, PMLN is promising a slow but steady climb (with some corruption). Even though I don't have a problem with PTI (actually voted for them back in 90's), win the seats and form a Govt. What I fear is the derailment of system and IK swings in that direction.

Of course to any Noura league fanboy a plan to improve Pakistan will seem like magic.
in 25 years nawaz did what? Built a highway and a bus line that is only available to parts of Lahore.
Given another 25 years maybe nawaz will also build a bridge too, while majority of kids can't go to school and most people can't afford healthcare..... hell it took Imran Khan to bring the first Cancer hospital to Pakistan... what was nawaz doing at that time?
oh yeah, he was not so slowly filling his bank accounts.

To civilized people, what Imran has promised is easily possible since he will hire on merit and to the work honestly, but to people who are more interested in filling bank accounts and eating tikays.... well even another 100 years is not enough :cheesy:

Which system? This system where Zardari and Nawaz are bhai bhai? The system that gives nothing to Pakistan and Pakistanis but enriches the ruling class sticking to the body ans sucking our dear country like leeches?

The system is empowered by democratic values. Everyone knew PPP was corrupt, but in the spirit of muk-muka, the Nooras kept telling a lie they are saving a system. They were not. They were waiting for their turn. If they were so sincere to the country, they would have been a vocal opposition and would have challenged the govt. And if they were sincere, they would not have opted to go to Saudi Arabia and get a hair transplant later on. Instead they would have taken Musharraf head on.

If Musharraf tied the country's limbs and tossed the country at America's feet by giving NRO, PML-N was no less an accomplice as it kept watching the country being stripped and raped by the example of unprecedented corruption and mismanagement set by PPP govt.

P.S: As soon as Nawaz comes back from Saudi Arabia, his lips regarding Musharraf are sealed. Talk about courage! Their election symbol must be jackal.

Where does the original post say that he quit because of ticket?

Are people who choose or accidentally join Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, then forced to remain members of the party for rest of their lives? And if they didn't, will they be declared traitors, hypocrites, lotas, etc?

Is intimidation also used as part of Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf's tactic to increase membership?

He further said, instead of teaching youngsters, PTI is spreading the culture among the youth that is against our values.

The last two lines are very much true. The rest is political.

There was little doubt on these lines.. and with the display of utter disrespect above, for another hero of nation, it is proven beyond doubt.

Other thing with has proven many times, that PTI activists blame... without prof. plain propaganda.. this way they loose credibility as well, in true cases as well.

Dr. Mazari left PTI for the very same reason, on her departure, she was also insulted on this forum by vary same activists, of course.... baselessly blamed, now since, she is back, insulters and blamers, can have their insults and blames reverse to them self.

Same happened to Marvi Memon! Apparently, honorable, over educated, experienced and leader types, have problems surviving with PTI and Imran Khan... who apparently is fond of TC people.

Khas kam, jahan Pak.

He was national hero!

Please, prove him inferior to yourself.

Drove pass his house yesterday, and he still has Imran Khan's banner hoisted over the back wall. lol

Barhay Choto Ki Badtameezi Ke Waja Se Ghar Se Nai Baagtay... they set an example for the youngsters to follow. Shareefo Ki Party Aap Ko Mubarak Ho.

Back
Top Bottom