What's new

PTI lead government discussion thread

Respected members,
As a common citizen of this state I have casted my vote to PTI , thinking that we may observe some improvement in the system.
This thread is positively meant for suggestions and discussion regarding Khan's strategy to resolve problems and to fix corrupted system that is depleting day by day.
I request members for not to turn this thread into tug of war and troll fest or a portal for promoting specific political party.
Regards

Many threads have opened in past and this issue has been discussed many times.

This current system can be compared to rotten onion, the more you peel, the more rotten it gets, it’s rotten to the core.
This system has limitation and IK doesn’t have magic wand to fix things. Anyone else would have faced the same issues trying to clean the system. In a country where Judges, Politicians (politicians buy election), Bureaucracy and media is working against the interest of the country, it’s not easy to fix things and it will take time. I think many of us have given our suggestions on how to fix it. The reality is the corrupt mafia don’t want to improve things, improving things will means end of their politics. Corrupt want to stay relevant and they will prevent any reforms. We have to tolerate this system for few more years until local body system and eventually a Presidential system is implemented in Pakistan.

Thing is sindhi has no hold in karachi at all and if urdu speaker came on road then they will be totally out of karachi for ever. They have been given full chance more than they deserve
That's the civil war I am talking about. Only India will benefit from this. But PPP is ready to do to sell itself to Indian interests

Respected members,
As a common citizen of this state I have casted my vote to PTI , thinking that we may observe some improvement in the system.
This thread is positively meant for suggestions and discussion regarding Khan's strategy to resolve problems and to fix corrupted system that is depleting day by day.
I request members for not to turn this thread into tug of war and troll fest or a portal for promoting specific political party.
Regards

I Have Done Entire Threads On This

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-khan-can-do-immediately.572068/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/something-better-than-oil.619969/

That's the civil war I am talking about. Only India will benefit from this. But PPP is ready to do to sell itself to Indian interests
So solution is keep waiting until karachi become HIV hub? like larkana?

If war is the cost of free karachi then be it.

Altaf talk crap he and mqm out of karachi. Mqm was more dangerous and hard to eliminate from karachi. PPP is nothing.

They are talking for separation why not same rule applied on bilawal and party?

Altaf talk crap he and mqm out of karachi. Mqm was more dangerous and hard to eliminate from karachi. PPP is nothing.

Exactly, PPP needs to be transformed at all cost. First, we need to lawfully arrest all corrupted masses within PPP and hand over the party to the true heir of PPP or atleast someone close to Benazir rather than Zardari. In order to approach this , we have to first reduce it's power from Sindh, we need to reduce so called public support (phal Wala, chai Wala, piyaz Wala and votes from other people from interior who exchange their vote for the sake of little perks and are putting lives at stake for their sake of their small business or incompetency) hence cutting down everything that is source of their funding.

Cut the damn influence and fund.

Last edited:

Establishment is not ready for what you want.

A simple 149 statement couldn't be handled.. har koi safaiaan deta phir raha hai PPPP ki aik dhamki ke baad.

Only one suggestion for Imran Khan.

Stop lying and be honest to this nation for once in your life.

This country's all problems will be solved.

Only one suggestion for Imran Khan.

Stop lying and be honest to this nation for once in your life.

This country's all problems will be solved.

You got the wrong thread, this is about PMIK not Nawaz sharif.

Economy was top priority and second was reforms but hostility from India diverted the attention.

P.S.
Its just my opinion.

I agree with you. I have and will continue to support IK. I hope he achieves these two things before his term ends.

1. Get back billions of dollars siphoned by Nawaz clan and Zadari clan. Also these two families need to be permanently blacklisted from Pakistan politics.

2. Need to reform judiciary and police. Black crows placed into high positions by previous regimes need to removed.

No difference between both of them. Both were lying thieving dictators.
hehe, discount patwari rates must be going down. You are not even putting in effort anymore.

It's hard when your boss is in Jail.

hehe, discount patwari rates must be going down. You are not even putting in effort anymore.

It's hard when your boss is in Jail.

Like your name, your defence is rusty too :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom