What's new

PTI lead government discussion thread

Sorry I wrote a long one but delete it.
In short it was a very poor planning from start whoever manage it is responsible NOW and in future. There is no professionalism in Govt, very few hard core PTI ministers doing their best all other RENTAL one just passing their time now PTI next whoever they direct to move.
All major issues getting more worst
Health
Economy
Education
Public welfare etc.
did we finished corruption NO how more years we need “ no idea “ as the routes of corruption still there and we just cutting branches.

Parliament has outlived its usefulness. Presidential system should be brought in and matters of national interest should be solved within a month. We need 100 executive orders per day to bring this country under control.

All in all, the PTI government is trying all her level best to fight crime and injustice as well as trying to sustain pressure from all sides.
In addition to that ongoing challages such as IOK and unstable economy are the ones that also needed to be kept in the loop.
Let us see how much recent government is able to recover loss created by dishonest politicians like Zardari and Nawaz.
Regards

Why doesn’t people of Karachi rally against Sindh government? That they no longer want to be part of Sindh, And government media should highlight it.

Mr think tank voice Chair man , convey IK my words if you can ,
1, Touba karay, apna ghamand our gharoor khatam karay , wo koi wali Allah nhi hy
2، me you everyone know about seeta white, and child from her ,we know how he got Bani gala from Goldsmiths, we know how he got his peerni g، we all know what was in the honey bottles brought by Ali ameen ganda pur for him, we know what Reham have written in her book about him, we all know what Khawaja Saad Rafique said about him and Murad Saeed on the floor of national assembly, we know what Hamid meer said about a video on a live TV show, we know what were last speech of moulana Sami ul haq about him, we all know that he is not morally at high ground so stop this RIYAST E MADEENA deception , because he can fool Pakistanies not Allah talla,
3, you know what's real corruption ?it is remaining under influence of most corrupt people and remaining surrounded by them,
4,This man is badly exposed he thinks Bajwa can salvage him ! this is like living in fools paradise and depth of his know how is very shallow , establishment and deep state are two different things,

Sindhudesh ke liey jab Karachi main qatal e aam hoga tou civil war hi hogi

Nationalists

I think you are forgetting, all the ingredients are there.. qatl e aam tou Sindh main kafi baar hochuka

Thing is sindhi has no hold in karachi at all and if urdu speaker came on road then they will be totally out of karachi for ever. They have been given full chance more than they deserve
Are you people mad or kids ? what are you talking about who allowed you to propagate ethnic views here , you people don't know a bit about Sindh politics and you are spreading hatred here for brainless leader, it took years of efforts by patriotic force to cool down the flames if ethnic politics hatred and you people's are making this fire alive again , shame on you

Why doesn’t people of Karachi rally against Sindh government? That they no longer want to be part of Sindh, And government media should highlight it.

The Problem for karachi cannot be solved by a mere Stroke of a pen on an ordinance.

The city needs rebuilding which would take 10 to 15 years of stability.

Mr think tank voice Chair man , convey IK my words if you can ,
1, Touba karay, apna ghamand our gharoor khatam karay , wo koi wali Allah nhi hy
2، me you everyone know about seeta white, and child from her ,we know how he got Bani gala from Goldsmiths, we know how he got his peerni g، we all know what was in the honey bottles brought by Ali ameen ganda pur for him, we know what Reham have written in her book about him, we all know what Khawaja Saad Rafique said about him and Murad Saeed on the floor of national assembly, we know what Hamid meer said about a video on a live TV show, we know what were last speech of moulana Sami ul haq about him, we all know that he is not morally at high ground so stop this RIYAST E MADEENA deception , because he can fool Pakistanies not Allah talla,
3, you know what's real corruption ?it is remaining under influence of most corrupt people and remaining surrounded by them,
4,This man is badly exposed he thinks Bajwa can salvage him ! this is like living in fools paradise and depth of his know how is very shallow , establishment and deep state are two different things,

Are you people mad or kids ? what are you talking about who allowed you to propagate ethnic views here , you people don't know a bit about Sindh politics and you are spreading hatred here for brainless leader, it took years of efforts by patriotic force to cool down the flames if ethnic politics hatred and you people's are making this fire alive again , shame on you

You are the one who should.be ashamed infact ur post shows does reflect your nick name.

If in karachi MQM can be shut down then surely PPP is nothing. I dont know if you ever live in karachi for a month. I born here and still living in karachi. I know more than you and seen all types of violence be it era of 90's on mqm or onwards.

Its a shamed that you people dont care about karachi and just want them to suffer where sindhi uneducated get 18th rank in govt and educated person took 10-20 years to get there.

People like you who cant even think beyond sindhi and punjabi are shameless and most damaging people to Pakistan

Respected members,
As a common citizen of this state I have casted my vote to PTI , thinking that we may observe some improvement in the system.
This thread is positively meant for suggestions and discussion regarding Khan's strategy to resolve problems and to fix corrupted system that is depleting day by day.
I request members for not to turn this thread into tug of war and troll fest or a portal for promoting specific political party.
Regards
Good idea about posting such a thread, hope it stays troll free.

Unelected advisers like Razzaq Dawood and that energy adviser who's name I forgot, parasites like these opportunists must be kicked out.

Hafeez Sheikh should be kept under tighter scrutiny by empowering Asad Umar's standing committee on finance, as of rightnow, Hafeez Sheikh and Hamad azhar as well as finance secretary and people under him don't even consider going in front of finance committee which amounts to ridiculing Asad Umar. IK needs to instruct his financial team to pull their socks up and be answerable to finance committee...such oversight is paramount to keep technocrat characters like Hafeez Sheikh in check...

IT ministry should be given to a younger PTI MNA instead of MQM's Siddiqui who admittedly doesn't even know how to operate a smart phone.

IK has to return to his promise of across the board accountability, meaning NAB should arrest and proceed against Pervaiz Khattak and Khusro Bakhtiar etc...

IK needs to put an end to the interference by "influential friends" in governance of Punjab, due to support that comes from "Bani Gala". Meaning Usman Buzdar should have been kicked out months ago but more importantly, PTI workers and supporters need to be pulled out of their misery of watching incompetence par excellence rule Punjab.

Shafqat Mehmood's team is working towards education reforms. This is the only silver lining among a host of other darker shade clouds that have completely engulfed this government due to blackmailing of electables and allies. Shafqat Mehmood needs to be encouraged and the work of his team needs highlighting and more media awareness to start a discussion on the implementation of unified Education Syllabus across Pakistan, not just streamlining Madrasa syllabus but also a common syllabus for Private and Government schools to end the current disparity in standard and quality of education. Pakistan needs establish its own uniformly applied education system with a high level of quality education and standard, those who chose British education can learn whatever they desire to become British subjects.

NAB should be encouraged to investigate Peshawar Metro for Criminal negligence in planning by the previous Khatak Government and all those responsible must be put behind bars to revive the confidence of People of KPK or PTI will get kicked out if nothing is done to up ease the animosity of residents who suffer due to the hazards associated with such a prolonged and incomplete project.

You are the one who should.be ashamed infact ur post shows does reflect your nick name.

If in karachi MQM can be shut down then surely PPP is nothing. I dont know if you ever live in karachi for a month. I born here and still living in karachi. I know more than you and seen all types of violence be it era of 90's on mqm or onwards.

Its a shamed that you people dont care about karachi and just want them to suffer where sindhi uneducated get 18th rank in govt and educated person took 10-20 years to get there.

People like you who cant even think beyond sindhi and punjabi are shameless and most damaging people to Pakistan
a real shame should be on you who lived with disgust of leader like Altaf , you people deserve this curse because you people are so low on morals that you people's are supporting that party which Is sole responsible for Karachi dilemma and it's your beloved MQM, recall what Ik said about Altaf and company prior to becoming PM and what is he doing after , have you hanged mass murderers of Baldia town? wasn't mQm in govt with each and every party since last 25 years , haven't they turned the progeny of Liaqat Ali Khan , sir Syed Ahmed and Haqeem Saeed etc to kan kata to Tariq bijli, to madhori Arshad khatka etc etc, wasn't it you karachiates who chanted humko manzil nahi Rehnuma chahiay, Now coming to the point that I am a Sindh nationalist ? no I am not , i am a 110 percent Patriot Pakistani , and don't ask me that I don't know any thing about Karachi , I am not like you who might have passed most of his Life in Akhtar colony ,,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom