What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

The voice you want to raise must wait for the next round of elections. PTI missed the bus this time. Now it should wait for the next one. Coming out on the streets will not only harm the country that you so profess to love, it will show to all that IK has a greater love of power than country. Peaceful protest within bounds of law and order is okay, however.
that is a way of motivation for people who did rigging ..even PM was involved in rigging in his own halka ... all the major ministers have rigging charges on them .. they were given high places as a reward for their rigging .. u know when the constituency from where NA speaker Ayaaz Sadiq won was taken to tribunals they took stay ordered.. when there was tumb print verification ordered NADRA chairmen was fired... the judge who was listening to this was under so much pressure from government that they have to resign ... U seem to be a support of democracy .. and u still support ministers who won my rigging ... hypocrisy at its best

10313608_280948572078792_5916782299676390673_n.jpg

I expects scores of thanks from Ptians.......:omghaha:
sharam ani chia esi baat karnay .. tum PM rigging k through select hoa ha aur tum ush k support kar rahay hoo ,,,

Exactly....

however, a valid point raised by saad rigger though, that PTI should present a electoral reforms bill first, I thought Shireen Mazari did.. do you know anything about it?

No, not that I know of, only aware of informal demands... But what about the thumb verification... Are they waiting for a bill for that too?!

Or what about ECPs delay tactics to use biometric machines for KPK LB elections...

not sure yet :( my car broke, and none else was willing, so didnt plan it.. what time you guys leaving?

5:30 or 6 am. PML-N is expected to block traffic at motorway tomorrow so we are planning to leave early in the morning. Let's see..

BnTH26ECYAAeGXP.jpg

5:30 or 6 am. PML-N is expected to block traffic at motorway tomorrow so we are planning to leave early in the morning. Let's see..

oh okay... sleep tight and good luck, I will see if I can manage with someone..

No, not that I know of, only aware of informal demands... But what about the thumb verification... Are they waiting for a bill for that too?!

Or what about ECPs delay tactics to use biometric machines for KPK LB elections...

well thats because they are not sincere, but we should strike with our complete homework so they are not left with excuses...

anyhow, the weather is good and hopefully we will get through with popular demands...

BnTKTEYCMAAIJSP.jpg

BnSLqvgCMAECnz2.jpg
BnTJ0HYCAAAawuM.jpg

BnTIkzyCAAEAmoG.jpg

BnTHhrwCMAAkyYP.jpg

BnRRNI-CAAIWF80.jpg

IK addressing Press conference about Punjab Govts blatant attempts to sabotage PTI jalsa on 11 May.

Last edited:
PTI’s perplexing protest - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

PTI’s perplexing protest
Editorial

POLITICAL protests, rallies and movements are the democratic rights of the people and their representatives and, especially given the paucity of democracy in this country’s history, ought never to be impeded or blocked, so long as the programme stays within the parameters of the law. Yet, while it is well within the PTI’s right to launch some kind of new movement — or is it just a daylong protest? — on May 11, there are many questions that Imran Khan’s latest foray into protest politics has left unanswered so far. What, for example, is the point, if any, to May 11? That the leader of a party which won a significant number of votes in the last election and now runs the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government is willing to plunge into protest mode without it being entirely apparent to the non-partisan observer why and to what end is slightly worrying from a democratic perspective. At the very least, it is puzzling.

From the few dots that can be connected, it appears that the PTI wants to use the anniversary of last year’s election day to reiterate its unhappiness with the credibility of the vote-counting process — or perhaps even to outright reject last year’s results. Yet, the PTI’s message has gone beyond just the election and taken on an anti-government, anti-judiciary and anti-media (or at least a specific section of the media) colour. Then there is the linking up with Tahirul Qadri, who shot to fame, or perhaps infamy, with his attempt to stave off elections last year. All of that adds up to a rather peculiar mix — with the potential to fizz around in any direction or even several directions at the same time. Meanwhile, there are voices of reason within the PTI, such as Javed Hashmi who has dismissed the possibility of mid-term elections. Other PTI members privately accept that even if irregularities from last May are now proved, it would not change the overall election result. Certainly, the election process needs to be made more transparent, free and fair — a significant step up from the present bar of acceptable and credible results. But can that really be achieved through street power instead of from inside parliament? Imran Khan has many questions to answer.

Pakistani elections were rigged with help of USA. USA wanted to bring Nawaz Takla, its connected to the smooth retreat of Yanks from Afghanistan. They needed a pro Taliban Government in Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom