What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

BnRuPy8CAAAMBw7.jpg

Nikama imran, aur koi kaam nehi ata tu chalo dharna hi de aate hein.

Koi sharam nehi hai iss banday mein. Aur koi kaam nehi tu apnay sobay ki polio problem hi theek ker do.

BnRSmwhCIAAsM7-.jpg

BnRyXm6CEAADjLT.jpg

BnR0KYiCMAA3hxG.jpg

Insafians rolling out on streets of Islamabad for tomorrow's protest.

Last edited:
BnR0i1kCIAE45ZJ.jpg

BnR09URCEAEE7DY.jpg

BnR04nrCAAIxUpB.jpg

BnRdq59CYAA9b00.jpg

sit-in outside Faisalabad press-club against harassment of transporters by Distt Adm

friend!
you need to forget the past lets just concertrte on 11th may?
IMRAN isnt is just trying, to get reforms for himself only or for PTI?
if he would have joined TUQ that, time i can bet , today he would be our PM?
but its really domt matters now, lets just say everyone a wellcome to bring real democracy, with out disscussing , past cause everone did mistakes in the past?
lets just start a better 2mmarow, instead?
Batmannow, have you gone demo-CRAZY? but joke aside, welcome to the club.:D

On this issue I completely support Imran Khan. It should be obvious by now that without free and fair election democracy cannot function in its full capacity and crooks would be getting reelected again and again.

Batmannow, have you gone demo-CRAZY? but joke aside, welcome to the club.:D

On this issue I completely support Imran Khan. It should be obvious by now that without free and fair election democracy cannot function in its full capacity and crooks would be getting reelected again and again.
dont support. leaders but support issues & thats why i am with PTI?
& i will keep fighting damocrazy, till my last breath,
down with nooracrcy!

dont support. leaders but support issues & thats why i am with PTI?
& i will keep fighting damocrazy, till my last breath,
down with nooracrcy!
So what is the issue that you are supporting?

“down with nooracrcy!” I’m not a PML-N supporter, so Amen on that.

I really hope this protest goes safe. The govt has already taken hands off saying an attack can happen. there is a chance N may themselves attack the protest under the guise of terror attacks to stop this. He is under his democratic rights and TBH its a pretty big thing when Party leaders ( not i used the word leaders. There are two forms of protests. One done by the Awam and one done under the leadership of top party leaders) come out to protest.
In the time of last govt it happened When TUQ Gathered and the zardari govt handled it quite well however in this case Nawaz has ran off and half of N league is worrying while Geo is only being Anti Imran In a very autocratic way.

Upto Imran to show us the effects of this. I see only two things happening.

A. This blows over and its finished.
B. This has a massive effect and midterm elections are called which is in the constitution so its democratic.

The only way B is happening if Its one of the largest gathering of people in the history of Pakistan to force re-elections.

I will say this A peaceful protest is everybody,s right and if a protest forces re-elections to happen then it is also part of democracy and should be respected.

Back
Top Bottom