What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

What about it? Both sides are playing dirty.
who is PTI playing dirty ... ? the having been saying it since 11 may 2013 , that if the judicial system didnt give them justice ,...they will come on streets... the tribunals were suppose to give decision in 90 days but they didnt .. even the PM did rigging ..he got 8000 votes out of 1500 in a polling station ... what should we raise our voice against it ....

who is PTI playing dirty ... ? the having been saying it since 11 may 2013 , that if the judicial system didnt give them justice ,...they will come on streets... the tribunals were suppose to give decision in 90 days but they didnt .. even the PM did rigging ..he got 8000 votes out of 1500 in a polling station ... what should we raise our voice against it ....

The voice you want to raise must wait for the next round of elections. PTI missed the bus this time. Now it should wait for the next one. Coming out on the streets will not only harm the country that you so profess to love, it will show to all that IK has a greater love of power than country. Peaceful protest within bounds of law and order is okay, however.

10313608_280948572078792_5916782299676390673_n.jpg

I expects scores of thanks from Ptians.......:omghaha:

Like I said, it is the right of Admin/Mods here to run this forum as they see fit. That right should be respected.

I'm only against the use of word "Pakistan" against the manifestation of their own, narrow vested interests.....if they can't run this "National Political Issue" section fairly and to the voice of majority of the people in Pakistan than they should simply remove it altogether from this defence forum.......Neither constitution nor any ethical standard gives them the right to interfere in Pakistani politics soooooo viciously.

10313608_280948572078792_5916782299676390673_n.jpg

I expects scores of thanks from Ptians.......:omghaha:
sure , he did what could be done in KPK, if not just take it back & try your best?
any ways every ones knows , PMLn gave KPK to PTI because of fear?

I'm only against the use of word "Pakistan" against the manifestation of their own, narrow vested interests.....if they can't run this "National Political Issue" section fairly and to the voice of majority of the people in Pakistan than they should simply remove it altogether from this defence forum.......Neither constitution nor any ethical standard gives them the right to interfere in Pakistani politics soooooo viciously.

You have erred to use the word "majority" in your post . Majority is defined as follows:
Khi - MQM
Sindh - PPP
Punjab - PML-N
KPK - PTI , JI
so, if you consider centeral government to have majority then it would be the prejudice to the whole Nation and against ethics :D
Then you erred using the words like" constitution nor any ethical standard". There is no such thing as constitution standard (in regards to you post), whereas ethics does not teach that majority is might/right/representable but NATIONAL intetest/selflessness etc.

Back
Top Bottom