What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

BnWWHzcCEAE0tXX.jpg

BnWXuFrCYAAeFi9.jpg

LOL @cheekybird

@Bilal.

Last edited:
LIVE: PTI prepare to storm Islamabad
536f2da181d5a.jpg

Major anti-government protests by three political parties – the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI), Awami Muslim League (AML) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) kick off amid much saber-rattling between government and opposition.

In Islamabad, PTI and AML march down Jinnah Avenue onto D-Chowk, while PAT’s protest takes place in Rawalpindi.

LIVE: PTI prepare to storm Islamabad - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

BnWbkSOCcAAerwr.jpg

lady come to DChowk with fracture feet

BnWc0YkCUAAViw_.jpg

latest picture from protest sight !

Last edited:
Pathetic political system, dont know why our establishment supporting this system behind and publicizing that we are against it, Army ruled 35 years almost they should fcuking change this political, electoral system.
This political system has no place for non-punjabi leaders.
Why is that?

Pathetic political system, dont know why our establishment supporting this system behind and publicizing that we are against it, Army ruled 35 years almost they should fcuking change this political, electoral system.
This political system has no place for non-punjabi leaders.
Why is that?
i thought there is a rift between Army and Government?

BnWhr5-CYAEpD7V.jpg

ohh chacha jee, mien tu apni tab par dekh raha hoon, iss par nahi chaal raha hai yeh?

abhi start nahi howa, expected around 7-8 pm

BnWiVpMCAAE2pis.jpg

geo ka taboot .... haha brilliant !

Geo has been asked not to come to jalsa gah, as PTI has boycotted them...

Last edited:
i thought there is a rift between Army and Government?
I dont see any rift, this government will also complete its term like Zardari did.
Government should complete their time, but this system is handicapped, biased on ethnic grounds.

I dont see any rift, this government will also complete its term like Zardari did.
Government should complete their time, but this system is handicapped, biased on ethnic grounds.
yeah it should complete...otherwise the nexus between PMLN and PPP will then wouldnt let the next Government,lets assume if its of PTI,complete it's term...but PTI should keep on putting pressure on some prominent issues like Electoral process etc...something atleast gonna come out of the struggle!

yeah it should complete...otherwise the nexus between PMLN and PPP will then wouldnt let the next Government,lets assume if its of PTI,complete it's term...but PTI should keep on putting pressure on some prominent issues like Electoral process etc...something atleast gonna come out of the struggle!

PTI cannot form government without PPP/MQM help.
It cannot be possible in this electoral system.

PTI cannot form government without PPP/MQM help.
It cannot be possible in this electoral system.
whatttttttt
smileys-scare-354418.gif
no ...better not in the Government then!:oops:

that is why im saying PTI should focus more on electoral reforms....should pressurize to change the corrupt system of conducting elections....no other solution!

whatttttttt
smileys-scare-354418.gif
no ...better not in the Government then!:oops:

that is why im saying PTI should focus more on electoral reforms....should pressurize to change the corrupt system of conducting elections....no other solution!

what pressure, he has no public support now.

after watching this, m afraid a bomb is waiting to change the discussion in media..

Back
Top Bottom