What's new

PTI Larkana Jalsa; A new beginning for Sindh !

PTI is becoming popular everywhere. My hope is PTI sweeps next elections. PTI jalsa is a show of power in Sindh. Good work PTi
Marson Marson Sind Na Deson:grin: what's the difference between him and B.Bhutto? He might be make few sindis happy by this but other hand again he lost all in urban Sind.

Being a PTI supporter, I don't agree with IK in two things regarding 'Kala Bagh Dam' & Division of Sindh (New Provinces).

Being a PTI supporter, I don't agree with IK in two things regarding 'Kala Bagh Dam' & Division of Sindh (New Provinces).
whats the deal with pakistanis and kala bagh dam?

They want bijli, but won't allow dams to be built? Well sindh should be allocated the amount they produce there then. If they're so selfish about their water, other provinces have the right to be selfish about bijli. Baloch should get gas before sindhis do.

Also it's funny how they're just asking for division of punjab. Diviide punjabi land, but don't touch sindhis or pashtoon.

whats the deal with pakistanis and kala bagh dam?

They want bijli, but won't allow dams to be built? Well sindh should be allocated the amount they produce there then. If they're so selfish about their water, other provinces have the right to be selfish about bijli. Baloch should get gas before sindhis do.

Also it's funny how they're just asking for division of punjab. Diviide punjabi land, but don't touch sindhis or pashtoon.

You didn't get my point. Today IK said that Sindh will not be divided & Kala Bagh Dam will not be made without sindhi's persmission. What does that mean? Jab doosray politician is mulk ko kharab karne mai logon ki permission nai lete to is mulk ko theek karne mai inki permission kyun? These well educated ignorant like 'Sharmila Farooqi' come on TV & start yelling against KBD & Sindh division.

More division means better system in all over the country.

That is why these politicians don't focus on education. They want this nation to be fooled. If you want to create more provinces in Punjab then why not in entire Pakistan? If KBD is made, it would be Sindhis first who would take benefit from it. And yes I agree with you Balochis should get the gas first.[/QUOTE]

You didn't get my point. Today IK said that Sindh will not be divided & Kala Bagh Dam will not be made without sindhi's persmission. What does that mean? Jab doosray politician is mulk ko kharab karne mai logon ki permission nai lete to is mulk ko theek karne mai inki permission kyun? These well educated ignorant like 'Sharmila Farooqi' come on TV & start yelling against KBD & Sindh division.

More division means better system in all over the country.

That is why these politicians don't focus on education. They want this nation to be fooled. If you want to create more provinces in Punjab then why not in entire Pakistan? If KBD is made, it would be Sindhis first who would take benefit from it. And yes I agree with you Balochis should get the gas first.
[/QUOTE]
Sindhis have reservation on Kalabagh dam so what is there you don't understand.
edit: drawing few lines on the map won't help you achieve a better system, Decentralization will.

Why does IK say he does not want to divide Sindh? Is Sindh holier than Pakistan? If the people want another province in Sindh, let them have it. Stop pandering to nationalist parasites Mr Khan, give your own ideology for once.
For the Sindhi people, their ancestral homeland is worth more than their lives for them and they consider it holy. We the migrants are occupants on their land which has been possible due to their hospitality. The singular easiest solution to this problem as IK always say is Local Govt because when common man will have power in his hands then all the problems will be able to solve. No need for a new province that will cause massive bloodshed for sure.

B3Bcp9tCcAEmnoj[1].jpg
B3Bcp-9CEAA5bRy[1].jpg

Larkana road..

Now pakhand shifts to

SINDH.

I think the huge money being involved here would have changed the lives of many 1000's of people in pakistan.Similar stunts are being done by indian politicians too but they generally are short lived,this guy appears to be totally vehla.He should first perform himself in kpf instead of giving false hopes to people and claiming things that cannot be done overnight.

We,the stupid subcontinent people need to get smart and stop being puppets in the hands of our leaders.

There is 0 difference between iran and nawaz and modi as all these have their own sets of clueless followers when what we need is informed followers.Modi perfored in a state for 10 years before making tall claims while imran started after just 10 months like kejriwal!!

Now pakhand shifts to

SINDH.

I think the huge money being involved here would have changed the lives of many 1000's of people in pakistan.Similar stunts are being done by indian politicians too but they generally are short lived,this guy appears to be totally vehla.He should first perform himself in kpf instead of giving false hopes to people and claiming things that cannot be done overnight.

We,the stupid subcontinent people need to get smart and stop being puppets in the hands of our leaders.

There is 0 difference between iran and nawaz and modi as all these have their own sets of clueless followers when what we need is informed followers.Modi perfored in a state for 10 years before making tall claims while imran started after just 10 months like kejriwal!!

Better not stick your nose in internal Pakistani politics!

Now pakhand shifts to

SINDH.

dnt compare modi with IK. modi came in politics after killing 100,s of Muslims, while Imran join politics after saving thousands.... so 2nd its not kpf its kpk

Back
Top Bottom