What's new

PTI Larkana Jalsa; A new beginning for Sindh !

EXCEPT much more educated than him:D
dnt even think abt it or he'll do Phd in a day... as her niece did phd in social science after doing M.A in english..
after M.A in urdu i'll do phd in physics too

dnt even think abt it or he'll do Phd in a day... as her niece did phd in social science after doing M.A in english..
after M.A in urdu i'll do phd in physics too

Our side of punjab has prakash singh badal and his son/daughter in law.
They are worse than sharifs..Hard to agree but truth:mad:

@ssethii

West & Europe are the biggest example in front of us. Even Afghanistan have 34 provinces. The budget will be allocated properly in every province. Our CMs are not magicians & ofcourse PPP, PMLn and other political parties will never support this idea. It was only Dr.TUQ who came up with this. Although I don't support him personally but this point is very relevant.

10422131_10152581163814527_685030126405307137_n[1].jpg

Very good news that a mainstream party other than PPP is gaining influence in rural Sindh.

For the Sindhi people, their ancestral homeland is worth more than their lives for them and they consider it holy. We the migrants are occupants on their land which has been possible due to their hospitality. The singular easiest solution to this problem as IK always say is Local Govt because when common man will have power in his hands then all the problems will be able to solve. No need for a new province that will cause massive bloodshed for sure.

And for Punjabis, Punjab is their ancestral homeland and worth more than their lives, But I say divide Punjab if it is demanded by the people, if it will help them gain access to the corridors of power then divide Punjab in 10 provinces. For me, no province is holier than the nation Pakistan. I'm willing to divide its provinces instead of having to see it divided nationally.

Even IK never held Local Govt in KPK, all politicians are the same. Lying and scheming to get in to power.

Tell this to tta and mods who give negative ratings for anything sane:coffee:

The majority of mods and tink tans on PDF are adolescent teenagers, lol. They give bans and negative ratings when they feel insulted or don't like someone else's opinion. :crazy:

And for Punjabis, Punjab is their ancestral homeland and worth more than their lives, But I say divide Punjab if it is demanded by the people, if it will help them gain access to the corridors of power then divide Punjab in 10 provinces. For me, no province is holier than the nation Pakistan. I'm willing to divide its provinces instead of having to see it divided nationally.

Even IK never held Local Govt in KPK, all politicians are the same. Lying and scheming to get in to power.

My dear if you haven't been following the news recently PTI had requested and demanded the ECP at least 2 times permission to conduct LCB in KPK. They were denied both times..

stop spreading false news update urself ya news sun lya karo other thn jew n ptv news

Back
Top Bottom