What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

i have seen this thread which have few danish schools pics and few fly overs and underpasses bring me some pics here of your super duper schools where you hiding them which i cant see lol

have you looked at the next pages ? no you haven't. You are free to do your own research in your own time as well. i'm still waiting for your answer from previous posts. lol

I missed the Jalsa on live stream and watching it now on repeat, did IK and everyone take oath on live stream?
When exactly did they take the oath, and what did they say in the oath?

see post 842. the last 6 minute video which was not aired...

531501_424070624351429_1812681656_n.jpg

ok guys take care m very much tired and do pray for the success of imran khan :pakistan: May God Help him

577460_503117239748436_3670928_n.jpg

@Leader paeen tusi menu milay nahi :( :P

yar 5-6 lac banda tha wahn, uton signal band...tu aap hi das kiwain milday?

Last edited by a moderator:
see post 842. the last 6 minute video which was not aired...

Thanks bro
I really want to see the oath.
For the first time a party that swears in elected people!
This is so extremely exciting.

have you looked at the next pages ? no you haven't. You are free to do your own research in your own time as well. i'm still waiting for your answer from previous posts. lol

i wonder how come whole punjab's projects pics settled into 10 pages of a thread lol :woot: 12 crore population and few vocational training centre few hospitals :woot: woww what a development dude i am impressed :woot: chal soo ja Sharif family k Gulaaam kal miltay hain :D

yar 5-6 lac banda tha wahn, uton signal band...tu aap hi das kiwain milday?

Paeen chalo koi nahi meray sath apnay dost gayee bichar gayee tusi kenj milna se :lol: phr kabhi sahi hehe

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/TuXGjd_R0zI?wmode=opaque[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/TuXGjd_R0zI?wmode=opaque[/video]

Gulaamaan e Sharif Family Gulami ki Kanjeer Toor do Ankhain Kholoo apni :angel: :D

208125_611502998878632_2124325616_n.jpg

BABA jee zindaa hotay tou nawaz sharif ko kab ki phansi hoo gai hoti is mulk ko lootnay par

Ankhaain Kholo Gulaaamo Nawaz Sharif k Ghulaaamo :D

Yea whatever atleast i have sense and humanity mode on i am not a backward paindu like you, i will support him as a PM he is patriot what else you want?

What do you mean?

You will support who as a "PM"?

Where is your vote going? PML(N), right? or wrong?

Also, what is a paindu? My **** is more educated/privileged than your face dear Patwari.

BTW, why you take paindu in a negative connotation?

Beat that suckerssssssssssss!!

581411_353887528046492_574581180_n.jpg

This is nothing,

beat THIS

599762_10151391650124527_2111433217_n.jpg

As you can see...People are squished into one another and YET, the jalsa gah is FULLY PACKED! and if you see closely, even outside the main jalsa gah, there are thousands of people....

~ 40,000 log to online stream hi dekh rahay thay :lol:

PML(N) is pissing in their pants right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, my entire family and close relatives (50+ so far) are die hard supporters of PTI and sure voters.. don't worry dear, list is going to increase by elections, InshAllah.. Anything for Naya Pakistan..

My extended family and relatives--which literally number over hundreds (we are 61+ FIRST COUSINS alone!)--who have voted mostly for MQM in Karachi, Hyderabad, and MirpurKhas since the 1988 elections--you get the picture--but the last time I checked with anyone and everyone I could they ALL said Imran Khan! I had to pinch myself sometimes to try to understand what they were saying, having been out of Pakistan since the early 90s' and only knew that Karachi was MQM's 'Jageer' then. A tectonic shift in Pakistani politics happened and it took my previous visit to Pakistan (November 2011) to realize the change.

At this point... both PPP and PMLN need to step aside and let Imran Khan have a go. These old parties should remember that they are relevant only so long as Pakistani state is relevant. I hope they listen to me!

Back
Top Bottom