What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

NEW GOVT EXPECTATIONS DEMANDS OPPOSITION

new-govt-expectations-demands-opposition-1535828483-6103.jpg

Your thought?
I am not pleased he disowned the war in a soeech meant to honour martyrs
Bro politics are now over. It is now normal time. I don't know what he said or not it is time for him to perform. This is now groundless things. They are only for media debates.

Bro politics are now over. It is now normal time. I don't know what he said or not it is time for him to perform. This is now groundless things. They are only for media debates.
Disrespect is disrespect he needs to understand this
He just did a Donald Trump here

Disrespect is disrespect he needs to understand this
He just did a Donald Trump here
Nope he did not the 1965 war was imposed on us we never wanted to fight that is why it is called defence day. :)

Nope he did not the 1965 war was imposed on us we never wanted to fight that is why it is called defence day. :)
From martyrs of 65,71,99 to WoT he disrespected them all

Sorry but disrespect cant be defended he needs to come prepared in any such occasion next time

His supporters made sure nobody misses the scene in which Khan tries to hold back his tears.

365246_2932336_updates.jpg

They have taken to all the social media platforms to post pictures of the moment, taking pride in their leader who they think understands the price the fallen heroes and their families have paid to protect the future of their nation and share their grief.

Construction of dams indispensable for Pakistan, says Imran Khan

Islamabad: Prime Minister Imran Khan has asserted that construction of dams in Pakistan is vital for the future generations of Pakistan.

In his address to nation on Friday, Imran Khan applauded Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Mian Saqib Nisar for launching dams funds in Pakistan.

Imran Khan in a message to the nation, asked overseas Pakistanis, especially those living in European countries and the United States to contribute at least $1000 in the fund created by Chief Justice of Pakistan.

“Wherever there are overseas Pakistanis-- the ones who helped me build Shaukat Khanum and Namal university-- I am appealing to you to help us build the dams.”

The PM said “Our debt today stands at 30,000 billion. But one of our biggest issues to date is the water issue. When Pakistan was made; every Pakistani had 5600 cubic metres of water. Today that stands at only 1000 cubic metres.”

Imran Khan went on to say storage capacity of only 30 days for water is left in Pakistan; whereas the safe period for water storage is 120 days. “This is why constructing the dam for us is so important.”

He said Pakistan could face drought like situation by 2025 if dams are not constructed now.

“If we don’t make the dam, experts say that we will not have money to grow our crop.... to feed our people. We can descend into chaos. So we need to start building this dam today.

He said Prime Minister's fund for dam would be now part of Chief Justice's fund and both will be merged.

Back
Top Bottom