What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

969563_10151802237927594_979235770_n.jpg

Fazlur rehman said Imran voted for him in the 2002 Prime Minister elections. The fact that they both worked with Musharraf, it can be true.

have you guys seen the hostile behaviour of Geo against PTI/KPK ? @Jazzbot @nuclearpak amazing the non issues are the only things worth discussing, fed up of these crackers !!

Last edited by a moderator:
have you guys seen the hostile behaviour of Geo against PTI/KPK ? @Jazzbot @nuclearpak amazing the non issues are the only things worth discussing, fed up of these crackers !!

Its been ages since I've last watched Geo for full 5 minutes. I only see geo's some political video clips from talk shows at facebook etc some times.. Stop watching Geo for good..

Fazlur rehman said Imran voted for him in the 2002 Prime Minister elections. The fact that they both worked with Musharraf, it can be true.

Fazlu can say lots of other stuff for just a plate of halwa, you're taking this clown serious who was used to be spying his own father for little cash? Good luck with that.. :rofl:

Its been ages since I've last watched Geo for full 5 minutes. I only see geo's some political video clips from talk shows at facebook etc some times.. Stop watching Geo for good..

Fazlu can say lots of other stuff for just a plate of halwa, you're taking this clown serious who was used to be spying his own father for little cash? Good luck with that.. :rofl:

same here, I also think that youtube is banned by these media groups, so that people may watch their programs on tv. to be honest I havent watched either from ages, only when and where Imran appears.

The biased attitude of the media yesterday was disgusting. Pathetic.

I commented on that contempt of court sticky thread.

media doing pressure tactics....
media want IK to apologize and when he will do that then they will come up and upload his videos and recordings in which he said i would not apologize to SC.
They will show all videos of him.
Its all about pressure tactics.
Supreme Court is BIASED.
Judicial martial running in pakistan by the orders of whom....
Judiciary is supported and backed by hidden powers..
Who are these powers
1] Pakistani Establishment (Army)
2] foreign establishment (CIA)

That is for sure..

Back
Top Bottom