What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

1667055383165.png

اچھا خاصہ موقعہ ہے ورنہ ہر روز افراد بڑھتے جائیں گے۔ اور یاد رہے پچھلے شہر والے واپس چلے جاتے ہیں اور اختتام میں سب شہر اکٹھے ہوں گے۔ آپ تھک جائیں گے مان لیجیئے عوام کی بات۔

Al-Jazeera reporting Haqeeqi Azadi March

1667055872645.png

1667055833736.png

this march is mian ji's wet dream. mian did that GT road march and well it was a flip flop. mian will be envious of this march.

IMG_20221029_200228.png

why govt would go to court if march is just 200 people lol patwaris brain is useless

Were you or are you at the March? I was with the March, from its start till Shahdra, will join again when the march will reach Islamabad. Entire Ferozpur Road was choked, Thousands of People were standing and waving at the foot paths too.

Please stop chatting shit and spreading misinformation, I know you get paid by your Masters to do this, likin insaan da puttar bn tay soch.
post sum pic-chars......

I have tried to post videos I made, but it says file extension not allowed, file extension is .mp4
if you have a twitter account then use that. if you are on android then you can use your youtube as well. But on twitter you can make an account just for posting pics/vids.

Khan sahab's quick talk with BOL TV (loose translation)

I have been in the public for last 8 months, did biggest jalsas in the history of Pakistan, by-elections happened but state institutions/machinery, establishment used their full force to rig it but still PTI won..against all odds..This shows that Pakistanis have given their verdict, you can see with your own eyes, nation is out on streets...no one can contain public anger, when the public decides, you have 2 choices, either you go for soft revolution (through election) or bloody revolution.. however, it cant be stopped..

About media censorship.. he says, their legs are shaking (to establishment), they are scared, they did failed long marches with no public support, we didn't stop them, They can only win through auction (buying candidates and bribes) and regime change operation with the help of foreign conspiracies

Back
Top Bottom