What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Long March could go to Pindi instead of Islamabad:

General Faisal and Brigadier Fahim are responsible for custodial torture and threatening journalists, Shahbaz Gill, Azam Swati - Imran Khan

1667052926019.png

SI aur PA k officers ko galiyan deny wala kabi leader nahi ho skta sirf Ghaddar ho skta ha.
Ji ji bikul. Abb app batain ga kon gadar ha or kon nahi. Waisa agar insaan hua na to is bayan per rehna or batana kahan IK na Galiyan nikali hain PA ka officers ko? We are all waiting for your next chawal!

Bro, it's only 10 to 15 thousand people, even small fringe groups can fare better than that. You have the Provincial Govt and resources, it's not the millions you were promised or meant to believe.
Imran is an excellent orator that's about it, beating on the same record day in and day out.
You can carry on believing in him and I respect your opinion.

Looks like mian sanp's Kutte are unleashed. Everyone has a right to speak on this forum including inbred patwaris.....

Bro, it's only 10 to 15 thousand people, even small fringe groups can fare better than that. You have the Provincial Govt and resources, it's not the millions you were promised or meant to believe.
Imran is an excellent orator that's about it, beating on the same record day in and day out.
You can carry on believing in him and I respect your opinion.
Were you or are you at the March? I was with the March, from its start till Shahdra, will join again when the march will reach Islamabad. Entire Ferozpur Road was choked, Thousands of People were standing and waving at the foot paths too.

Please stop chatting shit and spreading misinformation, I know you get paid by your Masters to do this, likin insaan da puttar bn tay soch.

'We are people, not sheep': Imran kicks off Day 2 of long march​

March to move towards Kamoke in Gujranwala

News Desk
October 29, 2022

Back
Top Bottom