What's new

PTI govt will impose section 4 to grab land for Namal University: Imran Khan

I am a big fan of IK, but sometimes just sometimes he just scares us with his remarks. That doesnt mean he is bad, he is no doubt still million timea better than loonies and bhung group but man he needs to control dictator within

They have to, with no other choice at their hands.
Whole Pakistan Trust IK, he can't be wrong....No way.
lolzzz ...spoken like a true worshiper ...... u make me remember a dr Frankenstein who also worshiped yahodi funded party ..behold THE PTI

That was not a threat to Sallu bradary actually, it was just a sincere humble advice from a true and trusted leader.
The corrupt and Noora paid media twisting IK words....shame on them.

IK is a visionary, if sallu baradry leaves their home it will be a great sacrifice, Namal University put all those persons name who lost their homes at the gate of the Ground, thats way they will be remembered forever, these illiterates should visualize the big picture.
Do you have any idea about local culture ?
They will die fighting that , instead of giving a inch of that land ?

Shame how media is twisting this issue. IK isn't building his own house or society. He is asking to sell land so he can expand university and a sports facility. And IK said they will use section 4 which is law in Pakistan.

Here in Norway government can take any land they want to doesn't matter what u think. You are asked to sell and if both parties gets agree it's fine else government give u a notice to leave with amount they think is fair.

Happened to few ppl I know
Doesn't matters if he is doing it for peoples ,but he can't force or scare them to sale their lands ?
I mean ,he is wrong on the issue ,he should instead apologize from these peoples ?
Or should give a sacrifice & set an example by giving them his bani gala ?
Can he do that ?
But he can't be a sultan rahi , taking lands of peoples with sect 4 ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom