What's new

Another Scam of PTI Government: How Usman Buzdar govt acquired land for Imran Khan’s Namal

What really pisses me off is these Patwaris will sink so low to question and claim any action that helps poor and the most destitute in ours society.

They always try to go after cancer hospital or Namal or anything that remotely helps poor people in Pakistan. They will never question their daddy who has taken over billions of dollars worth of land for private construction of societies and houses. Not a word about billions stashed abroad.....But they itch like hameroids when they hear land used not for a personal gain but for the benefit of the poor people.......

Us thread main to bara concern show kar rahay ho :P

معذرت ، مجھےاس تھریڈ کی پچھلی پوسٹ میں آپ کو یاد دلانا چاہیے تھا کہ
Stay on topic. :D

That thread is about number game in Punjab, and I tried to contribute on topic.

What really pisses me off is these Patwaris will sink so low to question and claim any action that helps poor and the most destitute in ours society.

They always try to go after cancer hospital or Namal or anything that remotely helps poor people in Pakistan. They will never question their daddy who has taken over billions of dollars worth of land for private construction of societies and houses. Not a word about billions stashed abroad.....But they itch like hameroids when they hear land used not for a personal gain but for the benefit of the poor people.......

What is more disgusting plunder in the name of poor and the most destitute in ours society, or pointing out that plunder??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom