What's new

Another Scam of PTI Government: How Usman Buzdar govt acquired land for Imran Khan’s Namal

You have not seen the replies submitted by AG or FG and you are "satisfied" to that level that you are oblivious NAB is going to demolish this case, this is strange.

Where did I say that NAB is going to demolish the case?

All I am saying is, that their lawyer submitted a reply to NAB with regards to the initial inquiry, and at the moment, there is no more progress.

Baki meri taraf say us ko phansi laga dain mera kia ja raha hai

As the land in question is 'Shamlat', the government didn't do anything illegal.

Shamlat is jointly owned by the community and as per the law, if anyone sells Shamlat to someone who is not "Aala Malik" in the Mauza/Village (direct descendants of those who originally founded the village) the title automatically is transferred back to Aala Maliks in 15 days. Shamlat is not meant to be used for personal purposes.

It's entirely upto the government if they compensate all Aala Maliks before acquiring Shamlat land(s) in any village of Punjab. They are not bound to do that when the land is being acquired for any public project.

PTI government acquired Shamlats throughout Punjab during their tenure without compensating entire villages. Mianwali too is a part of Punjab

Having been involved in the processes of land acquisition and transfers for personal purposes myself over the past month or so, one thing I can confidently say is that land laws are a whooole other level of complexity.

I've done engineering, but I can safely say land laws are a whole other beast!

A blast from the past.
1653036116420.png

Having been involved in the processes of land acquisition and transfers for personal purposes myself over the past month or so, one thing I can confidently say is that land laws are a whooole other level of complexity.

Basically the spirit of the law inherited and amended is quite pagan in nature- ------ designed specifically to reward the remnants of raj, the likes of khan , navaz or anyone else .

Basically the spirit of the law inherited and amended is quite pagan in nature- ------ designed specifically to reward the remnants of raj, the likes of khan , navaz or anyone else .

I was reading a comment somewhere the other day, that most of our laws are remnants of the British. CrPC, land laws, judicial procedures, agriculture, roads, etc etc.

Where did I say that NAB is going to demolish the case?

All I am saying is, that their lawyer submitted a reply to NAB with regards to the initial inquiry, and at the moment, there is no more progress.

Baki meri taraf say us ko phansi laga dain mera kia ja raha hai

I've done engineering, but I can safely say land laws are a whole other beast!

1653040276978.png

Nothing came out of Farah Khan Case??

I was reading a comment somewhere the other day, that most of our laws are remnants of the British. CrPC, land laws, judicial procedures, agriculture, roads, etc etc.
That's true in almost all cases and as old as raj's promulgation of queen's dominion over brown lands.

Or do I need to arrange English comprehension classes for you?

That's another dilemma for us brownies . The law assumes its subject to be aware of its each and every provision etc but perhaps no legislation been undertaken by the caretakers of the crown to translate the same into local languages/dialects for public ease . Imo that amounts to double jeopardy .

Thanks for linking the relevant laws and actually trying to have a discussion.

So, from the OP news article

Now from Section 6 of the land acquisition act:

The land acquisition act defines a Company as:

Now, I believe how the word company is defined by the act is where there is room for ambiguity, and the commissioner and other officials were taking a different point of view because of this clause.

This would be an interesting case nonetheless to see this matter resolved.

OK, so Ittefaq Trust can acquire private/shamlat land without paying compensation??

OK, so Ittefaq Trust can acquire private/shamlat land without paying compensation??

That is what my cursory glance at the law tells me...

Acha yar is ko choro, Punjab hakoomat sambhalo, lotay farigh ho gaye hain :P

no legislation been undertaken by the caretakers of the crown to translate the same into local languages/dialects for public ease . Imo that amounts to double jeopardy .

Perhaps that was the intent all along, to keep the brownies from understanding the law and doing as you please.

Beta zara poori post parh lo aap to samajh ajaye gi.

Or do I need to arrange English comprehension classes for you?

just like Farah Khan case, but now NAB has realized keh there is no case,

I would always love to learn and please elaborate the full statement.

That is what my cursory glance at the law tells me...

Acha yar is ko choro, Punjab hakoomat sambhalo, lotay farigh ho gaye hain :P

Perhaps that was the intent all along, to keep the brownies from understanding the law and doing as you please.

Jin ki hkoomat he un ka concern he, mujhe kia

just like Farah Khan case, but now NAB has realized keh there is no case,

I would always love to learn and please elaborate the full statement.

Yeah...the part you cropped in the picture didn't have this sentence. Now go back and read what you wrote and what it implied.

Jin ki hkoomat he un ka concern he, mujhe kia

Us thread main to bara concern show kar rahay ho :P

Thank you Joe Biden
Thank you Zardari, NS and Mullah diesel
Big thank you to Budtameez Maryam and Maryam
Thank you our bad-judgement judges and neutral Establishment

Thank you all for making Imran the most popular leader of Pakistan after Jinnah. Thank you for making sure he gets 2/3rd majority in next election and then change Pakistan forever...Sometime when friends cannot Help Allah forces your enemies to help you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom