What's new

PTI fanboys trying to take credit for other people's works

You do know that PPP MQM ANP and PMLN are the same?

Just check any of the dharna thread and you will see every kind of language from each politically active nut case!
once again i proved right all are same and that is why i hate all parties and all politicians . thanks

So any development in an area cant be on their poster?
I didnt know Arabs didnt need any permission or whatever from the govt?

BTW, no nooni voiced out when SS said we GIFT you metro (like they paid with their money when in reality it was our own tax money)

It is weird noonis get indigestion when no large FOREIGN funded projects are launched by PTI....and when they do get funding they are not allowed to talk about it?

Why the remarkable level of hypocrisy and dissatisfaction no matter what PTI does?

So maintenance is free from heaven?

Just coz noonis dont maintain bridges and roads but build new ones you think it is wrong to maintain from your budget?

And solar lights are not cheap and infact they are more effective to conserve the already lacking electricity of Pakistan!

You know how stupid your reply is ? :lol:

At-least PTI continued with projects that were planned and/or initiated by the previous governments unlike PML(N) that had effectively killed all the projects that were launched by Pervaiz Ilahi. Even the Hospitals and rescue project were not spared for they feared that people would give credit to Pervaiz Ilahi. Every person who is dying and could have been saved had those projects were allowed to be completed by PML(N) would inshaAllah find his/her blood on PML(N) hands. Just watch, like good deeds expand and come to fruition one day, so do the bad ones.

At-least PTI continued with projects that were planned and/or initiated by the previous governments unlike PML(N) that had effectively killed all the projects that were launched by Pervaiz Ilahi. Even the Hospitals and rescue project were not spared for they feared that people would give credit to Pervaiz Ilahi. Every person who is dying and could have been saved had those projects were allowed to be completed by PML(N) would inshaAllah find his/her blood on PML(N) hands. Just watch, like good deeds expand and come to fruition one day, so do the bad ones.

There is a difference between a project which has been completed and a project which has been left unfinished. PTI took the cheap route, claiming a finished project well before their arrival as their own.

lol the Rescue Project was launched in only 3 districts by Pervez Elahi. Under Shahbaz Sharif it expanded to all 33 Districts. Now wait and watch. Rs. 70 Billion is being spent on Clean Water Projects and Billions on Health Insurance Schemes in the least developed Districts. Pervez Elahi also failed to launch state of the art Forensic Labs, Urban Transport Systems, Waste Management Systems in big cities and rural areas. I can go on forever...

There is a difference between a project which has been completed and a project which has been left unfinished. PTI took the cheap route, claiming a finished project well before their arrival as their own.

lol the Rescue Project was launched in only 3 districts by Pervez Elahi. Under Shahbaz Sharif it expanded to all 33 Districts. Now wait and watch. Rs. 70 Billion is being spent on Clean Water Projects and Billions on Health Insurance Schemes in the least developed Districts. Pervez Elahi also failed to launch state of the art Forensic Labs, Urban Transport Systems, Waste Management Systems in big cities and rural areas. I can go on forever...
You better tell these stories to an average Punjabi, particularly those living in South Punjab who are suffering most under the tyranny of a family incorporation of Lahore.

You better tell these stories to an average Punjabi, particularly those living in South Punjab who are suffering most under the tyranny of a family incorporation of Lahore.

Really ? Last time I checked South Punjabis voted PML-N instead of PPP, PTI, and PML-Q :wave:

Really ? Last time I checked South Punjabis voted PML-N instead of PPP, PTI, and PML-Q :wave:
Punctures were those, and Sethi was made CM exactly for that purpose. Kuch Punjab key voteron ki bey-ghairati aur baaqi Sethi ka kaam. 1500 rupey par bikta a Pakistani voter. If PML(N) would have not won, who else?

Last edited:
Punctures were those, and Sethi was made CM exactly for that purpose. Kuch punjabyon ki bey-ghairati aur baaqi Sethi ka kaam.

Pehlay decide karlo kitnay lagai teh... 35, 50, 70 ? :D

Oor han ye be decide karlo ke mafee day rah hai ho ya nahee oor Judicial Commission ko be batado ta kay clear ho jai :enjoy:

Last edited:

Actually is baat par rona zyada ata hai...thanks for reminding!

Back
Top Bottom