What's new

PTI eyeing to replace Opp Leader

so finally PTI is playing dirty and making sheda taali(i don't know what the heck it means) the opposition leader

wasn't immy bhai saying that god never make him plitician like SR?

anyways PTI can do what ever but MQM will never vote snake SR or dumb immy bhai

Though its very hard to assume that MQM will support PTI backed candidate for opposition leader but I still believe if it SR as candidate then he may get MQM support cause he never spoke bad about MQM therefore I don't consider MQM support for SR an impossible preposition and probably thats why Mr Khan is not the candidate. I don't see Mr Shah any different than Moulana Diesel as opposition leader in pre PPP government assembly since PPP is hand in glove with government (at least I assume so). If SR will be leader of opposition we will possibly see some life in NA and PML(N) will not feel comfortable so an opportunity for MQM to get a better deal anyway either by supporting or not supporting.

my 2 cents!
in the end MQM is going to support SR any way!
its angels making new, arrangments here?
who the boss is?
everyone knows about it!
but for MQM, they need a vital role in NA, they will get it, this way for sure!
in politics some times, one has to be a devil with very next day, he could be the angel?
but letting my darling opposition was the dream, of NS which isnt going to be happening , SR is one of the oldest , experinced politicians in the current NA, with all the knowledge of, noora league s workings?
this can bring a most needed change in pakistani, politics with a vibrant opposition on key affairs of national intersts.
any way if ISHRAT UL IBAD can be accepted as the governor of sind, SHEIKH RASHEED will be accepted as, a joint opposition leader?

All this discussion is rubbish in terms of political weight.
For SR as an opposition leader, can he carry the policies of both MQM and PTI at same time leaving behind his personal grudge for PML-N). Being elected so many times don't automatically enable someone to be an opposition leader.(there is a reason PML-N chose Nisar over hashmi as opposition leader)
^^ before bashing Mr. Shah you should look for the definition of parliamentarian and contribution of Mr.Shah as a parliamentarian.

@W.11
Don't worry..... MQM is king of U turn......:laughcry:
You people even voted for PMLN candidate for presidential election.... You licked the foot of every Ruling party....
Even few months ago MQM died hard supporters were making rant, MQM can't vote for PMLN..... blah Blah...................... phir b PMLN k candidate ko vote dy aay...:omghaha: :omghaha:

let me remind you that PPP bycotted the elections , PTI fck NO way ... only option available was PML-N

Last edited by a moderator:
Though its very hard to assume that MQM will support PTI backed candidate for opposition leader but I still believe if it SR as candidate then he may get MQM support cause he never spoke bad about MQM therefore I don't consider MQM support for SR an impossible preposition and probably thats why Mr Khan is not the candidate. I don't see Mr Shah any different than Moulana Diesel as opposition leader in pre PPP government assembly since PPP is hand in glove with government (at least I assume so). If SR will be leader of opposition we will possibly see some life in NA and PML(N) will not feel comfortable so an opportunity for MQM to get a better deal anyway either by supporting or not supporting.

my 2 cents!
in the end MQM is going to support SR any way!
its angels making new, arrangments here?
who the boss is?
everyone knows about it!
but for MQM, they need a vital role in NA, they will get it, this way for sure!
but letting my darling opposition was the dream, of NS which isnt going to be happening , SR is one of the oldest , experinced politicians in the current NA, with all the knowledge of, noora league s workings?
this can bring a most needed change in pakistani, politics with a vibrant opposition on key affairs of national intersts.
any way if ISHRAT UL IBAD can be accepted as the governor of sind, SHEIKH RASHEED will be accepted as, a joint opposition leader?

Yes It makes sense........... Nothing to disagree... Instead of rant and Huh Ha ha, Lol....... Nice logic and good post... :)

Yes It makes sense........... Nothing to disagree... Instead of rant and Huh Ha ha, Lol....... Nice logic and good post... :)

phir pangaa? lolzz
the time has come, instead of disagreeing on not important issuses, we as a nation rather should start agreeing on important issues, for the safty of the motherland?
we all, are brothers, even from MQM or PTI or even PMLn?
how bad we are, but still we are a dirty family with all the, opportunities for the good future!
thats what i belive?
pakistan must come frist! thats it?

Back
Top Bottom